lishes

Sep 9, 2019
Hey there,

does somebody knows how i can at night sneak into the House of Rachel? (Janice is calling me back home)

Thanks guys!

PS: still having this Questin the Journal "Get the experimentel Medicine" Send a message to Adriana (i did), Show Video to Julia, Get the Medicine for the Pharmacy Shop (i did)

:/

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey there,

does somebody knows how i can at night sneak into the House of Rachel? (Janice is calling me back home)

Thanks guys!
First make sure you have sleeping pills in your inventory
Then go back to Janice's beroom at 22:00 and wait for her
When the scene finishes, place the sleeping pills in the glass
Return to Rachel's/Billy's house and sneak in

lishes

Sep 9, 2019
First make sure you have sleeping pills in your inventory
Then go back to Janice's beroom at 22:00 and wait for her
When the scene finishes, place the sleeping pills in the glass
Return to Rachel's/Billy's house and sneak in
Thank you :)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does KsT post the walkthroughs too? If so, could anyone please post the walkthrough for 0.4? Thank you!
The walkthrough is updated with the new content each time, and separated according to each release, with the final section always being the newest content.
Scroll up, and click on the link in Anon4321's signature.

Reactions: 4froooodorrrraaa

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
What the hell kind of adult game will fuck your computer up like that. Is this game really that demanding when all there is to it is 3D models humping each other.
The reason is because apparently, from what I remember in this thread; KST literally loads every possible scene in every area you load into and hides them so if you have say.... 20 scenes in the living room, they're all pre-loaded regardless if you can access them or not, it's why every single update the game becomes more and more of a slog to run. Now I dunno how legit this statement is, I just remember it being posted awhile back.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes