BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
had to restart the game because i lost my save. Iam at Step 31 of the WT.

"31. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She tells Jason that she worked at the hospital in town."

problem beeing, when i enter the pharmacy the clock switches to 3pm every time. Even if i go in at 4pm. Wtf?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

"31. Go to the pharmacy shop and click on "Go in". Chat with Kelly. She tells Jason that she worked at the hospital in town."

problem beeing, when i enter the pharmacy the clock switches to 3pm every time. Even if i go in at 4pm. Wtf?
You don't need to restart, you can grab one of my save's from the link in my signature

Reactions: AfnanNaif

holentyr

Jan 26, 2019
Let's just hope he understands the underlying technical problems The Twist has and does better in his upcoming game; the loading times in Twist are absolutely unbearable.
Loading screen is always pain but what triggers me even more is that you can't play this game without walktrough. I already tried that and it became a huge mess. You can easily skip some events and without them you can't progress the story later on so you are fucked.

Reactions: MrJ

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
Dev is looking for 8k per month just to add sound to the game? With the dated models and ridiculous grind good luck with that!
To be honest I lost interest after the MC had fucked his "mom" a couple of times. Up until that point it was a fun game if you endured the grind. The plot is lost after that point and it just becomes a harem fest.

Last edited:

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Great game. At least it was for me. Not that it became worse. Just that I liked when it was centered at Janice. But now this game just add new and new characters that I don't care at all. Nevertheless great game.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Just checked my copy and yes it's a bug with 0.40Beta1
I would recommend either play using 0.39Final
or
As I mentioned previously, grab one of my saves from the link in my signature

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No second dream after Danielle talk, always massage when come to Emma - dead end.
I meantioned on page 1287 that it's a bug
happens when you play the dream scene of young Danielle and Janice.
and unfortunately playing the dream will trigger the massage loop.

Reactions: C10ud

swally77

Jan 10, 2020
Great game. At least it was for me. Not that it became worse. Just that I liked when it was centered at Janice. But now this game just add new and new characters that I don't care at all. Nevertheless great game.
Exactly, if you were able to focus only on Janice (or insert fav character name) and her events it could be a great game

Reactions: enokard
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes