geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
nothing new about janice and julia.....then i will pass....anyway,there is a too much other character except janice and julia
man if you are waiting for meaningful julia content like me, you'r out of luck, I'm waiting with the other Julia lovers for almost a year now

Reactions: enokard

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.40 BETA 1 BUGS SO FAR

1-Endless Massage loop at Emma's house if you play the Young Janice and Danielle Dream scene when sleeping
2-Entering the pharmacy will always be 15:00, no work around (Game Breaking)
3-Triggering the first Superhero party sex scene will prevent you from doing anything else in Kira's bedroom (bug from 0.39) (Game Breaking but avoidable)
4-Two missing options when sleeping on Janice's bed,
4a-Janice with four guys
4b-Waking up on your own
Annotation_2020-08-31_131415.png

Last edited:

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Only there isn't an Ipatch for this game.
Of course there is but a cheapskate like you only supporting him with 1$ does not have access to it yet
you will get it when the beginners finale is released

There is spoilers in the Screenshots just a warning

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2017
Of course there is but a cheapskate like you only supporting him with 1$ does not have access to it yet
The entire premise of the game is that the MC finds out that the he and the daugher are adopted. An I patch would have to completely change those events, not just the script.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I use to be a $10 patron, but I couldn't keep that up and ever since I've been a $1 patron with him, he's never had an Ipatch for the game.
So you saying that I would receive it when he releases it for beginners means one of two

You are troll trying to stir things up or you have the wrong game.
because I just checked the Beginners release of 0.39Final, which by the way is exactly the same for every tier. and there is no mention of an Ipatch what so ever.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The entire premise of the game is that the MC finds out that the he and the daugher are adopted. An I patch would have to completely change those events, not just the script.
The whole story is for Jason to find his real mom and he does there are 2 endings to the game

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I use to be a $10 patron, but I couldn't keep that up and ever since I've been a $1 patron with him, he's never had an Ipatch for the game.
So you saying that I would receive it when he releases it for beginners means one of two

You are troll trying to stir things up or you have the wrong game.
because I just checked the Beginners release of 0.39Final, which by the way is exactly the same for every tier. and there is no mention of an Ipatch what so ever.
hehe there is one but seems like you don't understand it.

Reactions: seabreeze

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hehe there is one but seems like you don't understand it.
Ok, I stand corrected
but had you actually shown proof of it instead of just saying it. then I wouldn't have said what I said
plus, according to the post, the Ipatch was only released 2 months ago.

You yeah, we might get it when 0.40Final is released for beginners.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Ok, I stand corrected
but had you actually shown proof of it instead of just saying it. then I wouldn't have said what I said
plus, according to the post, the Ipatch was only released 2 months ago.

You yeah, we might get it when 0.40Final is released for beginners.
I did i damn posted screenshot from inside the game longer up

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did i damn posted screenshot from inside the game longer up
No, you edited one of your posts to me, which I didn't know you did, had you created a separate post with the screenshots you provided, along with the screenshots of the discord posts, then it would have gone a lot smoother.

But as I said, I stand corrected, and I apologise for implying you might be a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pateut

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
I wonder in the final version, can we get both of two different endings.
or the other ending is only provide to the high level patrons

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes