kylemorre

May 29, 2018
The black screen between going to different areas are what really killed it for me. This game is so slow and unopitmized

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Just terrible. It is obvious it is an old game. Everything about is old. A waste of time and effort. Bye.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't finish "Step 793. Go to Emma's house and knock on the door. Go inside. Ask about DNA test. Emma will tell that Kelly might help."
Just go for massage together Adriana
Pls.help me
Thanks...!!
Unfortunately it's a game breaking bug, which is triggered when you play the young Janice and Danielle dream scene when you slept
and the only way to fix, is to load up an old save.

Which I mentioned here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-cracked-kst.1282/post-4106044

cannot go to Janice with four guys
how can I get in the dream
This is also a bug in the game, which should be fixed in either beta2 or final of 0.40

Reactions: roki torpedo

roki torpedo

Dec 15, 2017

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This is weird question but how do you delete a Saved File?
You need to delete it from the main save folder

Look for the files named playerinfo.dat

Located here
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag

Jan 2, 2018
You need to delete it from the main save folder

Look for the files named playerinfo.dat

Located here
"C:\Users\<user name>\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist"
or

press "win+R" on the keyboard and type - %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist
Win key is normally located next to the left "ctrl" key with the symbol of the windows flag
Thanks! It worked.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
The game is OLD, and that pretty much explains every question you have here. It was a top game when it started, now time ran away from it.
The game is cool though. But damn the engine is terrible, very slow - I wonder if it will fare better on RTX 3090 though. It is one of the things that prevent me from enjoying the game.

As far I as understand pregnancy content is only for mother? Are there plans for other chars?

For example, there is a GPU that came out in 2009, an R9 270, that works better with the game than an entry level GPU that was released in 2016, like the AMD Radeon R7 M440.
But R9 270 should be more powerful that M440 no? Regardless of release date.

Last edited:

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
hey any chance will you gave me the full walkthrough for v 0.40 ? so whats the new scene between Jason and the ladies ? sorry to ask

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't know the specs of the cards, as I haven't really looked into them
only that there was a 7 years gap between their release dates.

and some would assume that a card that came out 7 after should be more powerful than one that came out 7 years before.

Needless to say, most entry level notebooks, usually don't work well with this game.
Even if a triple A game like GTA5 can be played on it.
What it bowls down to, is the experience of the coder/devloper.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

IIRC, the older 270 has a higher processor speed, but the R7M440 has twice the the RAM. However, the M440 is, as evident from the "M" part of the name, a mobile version for laptop/notebook use, and at best does decent gaming at 720p, from what I've been able to find.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes