Jan 22, 2018
Then there's only a couple of things I can think of

1-Delete all traces of the game form your and I mean completely, including the save folder, redownload it from the OP. I used NOPY, and try again
2-Disable any anitivirus you have and see if that works.

if these methods don't work then I'm sorry to say that I'm at a loss at what could be the cause.
unless you have another computer handy and see if the same thing happens there.
Thanks alot! I ill try your advice

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys, anybody got the walkthrough that you avoid the NTR aspects (billy, shady guy)? Please post it if you do got it.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
i usually have no issues with the walkthrough, but this time it doesn't trigger. I can't get the first step with danielle when you ask her about janice and use imagination ( steps 787+788). is there anything i should repeat or make sure i have done ?

or anyone keen to share a save for the beginning of 0.40 ? (billy/john gone/rough)

Last edited:

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Unity should be much faster these days - but it is incredibly slow here for some reason.
It has been discussed in this thread before, but apparently KsT has chosen that every asset that can be displayed in a location is loaded into memory, but only the ones relevant to the choices made actually render on-screen. So you've got all these unused assets floating around every time you visit a location. I'm not sure why he chose this method, if he thinks it ultimately saves load time(s), I don't know. But as content gets added to the game it makes it harder and harder and harder to play.... it's at a point now where a new update might have a total of maybe 20 minutes of playable content, but it takes me closer to an hour of real time to play it because of the damn load times.

Reactions: Chucke1992

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i usually have no issues with the walkthrough, but this time it doesn't trigger. I can't get the first step with danielle when you ask her about janice and use imagination ( steps 787+788). is there anything i should repeat or make sure i have done ?
Unfortunately I don't know what you might have to do

Best advice I can give
is to grab my "completes 0.39" save from the link my signature as that works.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Great game considering being a Patron but got some questions I would like to ask:

1. Are there any extra pregnancies planned for later update?
2. Will there be any pregnancy sex?
and finally 3. Will there be more characters introduced later on?

Anyone can answer these I appreciate him/her thank you

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Also what time should we go see emma, i'm tired of triggering that massage scene...
You hit a bug, unfortunately you're stuck in a loop, triggered by dreaming the young Danielle and Janice dream
you need to load up a previous save and not dream it until there's a fix for it.

Reactions: SDaddy666

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I have a weird bug, when i go to the pharmacy at any time between 13:00 and 19:00 and click "go in" the time jumps to 15:00.

Because of this i can't access the coffee break scene.
Kelly tells me that her break is at 14:00 but this bug prevents me from being there at that time

I'm playing on v0.40beta1+crack
Win7 x64

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a weird bug, when i go to the pharmacy at any time between 13:00 and 19:00 and click "go in" the time jumps to 15:00.

Because of this i can't access the coffee break scene.
Kelly tells me that her break is at 14:00 but this bug prevents me from being there at that time

I'm playing on v0.40beta1+crack
Win7 x64
It's another bug, you'll need to wait for a fix

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.40 BETA 1 BUGS SO FAR

1-Endless Massage loop at Emma's house if you play the Young Janice and Danielle Dream scene when sleeping
2-Entering the pharmacy will always be 15:00, no work around
3-Triggering the first Superhero party sex scene will prevent you from doing anything else in Kira's bedroom (bug from 0.39)
4-Two missing options when sleeping on Janice's bed,
4a-Janice with four guys
4b-Waking up on your own
View attachment 795571

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
The game is cool though. But damn the engine is terrible, very slow
Unity is completely fine. But it does not matter how good the engine is if the programmer it shit. There's no reason a game with such low resolution assets should run this slow except if the developer fucked up.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes