Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Unity is completely fine. But it does not matter how good the engine is if the programmer it shit. There's no reason a game with such low resolution assets should run this slow except if the developer fucked up.
Yeah, I saw later that it is unity based game - I fixed the post as far I remember - and I recall in the past unity was rather slow.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Guys, again, you heard of the "rumor" about secret scenes and an Ipatch? A GameSettings.dat file to unlock a secret scene at the beach with Billy and his mom?

I like secret stuff. Is that true? It was posted in screenshots from KST's Discord.

Is that an info? Or Intox?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys, again, you heard of the "rumor" about secret scenes and an Ipatch? A GameSettings.dat file to unlock a secret scene at the beach with Billy and his mom?

I like secret stuff. Is that true? It was posted in screenshots from KST's Discord.

Is that an info? Or Intox?
Originally I was sceptical and made the error of implying that person could have been a troll, which I regret.
It's just that I normally never take anything at face value, preferring to have proof backing up the claim.

Which the original poster eventually provided and based on that evidence, I can now say that while not 100% until I get to play the game with the patch. The evidence is very compelling that it exists, so right now, unless something else pops up refuting it.
I'm going to say that the patch is a very high possibility of being real and that we will have to wait for someone to provide it.

Although the person who provided the evidence, according to the screenshots he posted, apparently has access to the patch.

Elpiera88

Sep 23, 2017
i dont know why but I cant see my saved games. When I click on loading game, I only see the girls but nothig else... Someone had this bug?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i dont know why but I cant see my saved games. When I click on loading game, I only see the girls but nothig else... Someone had this bug?
It's not a bug, it means an incompatibility with your saves, or some how your saves have become corrupted.
The only way to fix it
is to delete the save folder completely
and either to start from the beginning or replace your saves with one of mine, link in my signature.

Elpiera88

Sep 23, 2017
It's not a bug, it means an incompatibility with your saves, or some how your saves have become corrupted.
The only way to fix it
and either to start from the beginning or replace your saves with one of mine, link in my signature.
thank you dude I'll try!

Elpiera88

Sep 23, 2017
The only way to fix it
It worked, thank you very much!!

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes