Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Guys when I go to pharmacy time jumps to 15:00 no matter how early I go. So I can't go to 14:00 date. Am I missing something?
No, it's a bug with the 0.40 update
if you want to carry one, either wait for a fix, or play using either 0.38 or 0.39

Reactions: Baho

karlel

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, i got an issue with Rachel at this step:
"417. Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. Make sure you have lube. When Billy opens the door, click on "chat" to end the scene.

When Rachel invites you inside, click on "Leave". Get the scene where Rachel opens the door wearing her red robe. When Billy is not at home, ask when he is coming back.

Rachel asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Accept". Rachel goes to get dressed. Click on "Stay here". After some talking, click on "Ask her to show the shoes".

Now click on "Stomach". Rachel lays on her stomach and Jason massages her legs. Click on "Play with her ass". Now click on "Take off panties" and "Stick your finger in"."

It's stop at "Take off panties" and after that i can't continue to "Stick your finger in" Rachel stop me and i got the lube.

Please help me!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello, i got an issue with Rachel at this step:
"417. Go to Billy's home and knock on the door. Make sure you have lube. When Billy opens the door, click on "chat" to end the scene.

When Rachel invites you inside, click on "Leave". Get the scene where Rachel opens the door wearing her red robe. When Billy is not at home, ask when he is coming back.

Rachel asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Accept". Rachel goes to get dressed. Click on "Stay here". After some talking, click on "Ask her to show the shoes".

Now click on "Stomach". Rachel lays on her stomach and Jason massages her legs. Click on "Play with her ass". Now click on "Take off panties" and "Stick your finger in"."

It's stop at "Take off panties" and after that i can't continue to "Stick your finger in" Rachel stop me and i got the lube.

Please help me!
Checked it,
Just repeat 416 when she's using the dumbells, might take you a couple of tries to get it, click "Go in", then select "Ass"

yusuke1

Oct 16, 2018
It's unplayable for me in windowed mode. The game freezes whenever I go to a different location (for 5 minutes) which also affects chrome. This is normal? The last time i played was the version 0.23 or 0.26.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It's unplayable for me in windowed mode. The game freezes whenever I go to a different location (for 5 minutes) which also affects chrome. This is normal? The last time i played was the version 0.23 or 0.26.
Depends on hardware

What are your specs
CPU, Ram and especially GPU model

also try lowering the graphics quality

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How to save this game after cracks , how do it how buutons press?
Do you still have the button saying "Connect to Patreon"
if you do, then you need to click it
so that you get something like this, the load game button should not be grey
Afterwards you can save as normal
Capture.PNG

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else having issues with Step 795. "Go to Emma's house, knock on the door. Talk about Kelly. Emma will offer her help to lure Janice."?

After knocking and her answering MC is invited in but then it jumps right to the massage scene with Emma and Adrianna.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
oh i see, yea i dont think the MC has any relatives in town^^
Well, the threesome with aunt and "mom" would constitute sisters having sex I would think, and then the threesome with Emma and Kira would be some sweet-sweet aunt niece incest, but yeah still MC adoptive family so far .. barring the results of the DNA test :D

Whichj I cant get to as detailed in my previous post....:confused:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone else having issues with Step 795. "Go to Emma's house, knock on the door. Talk about Kelly. Emma will offer her help to lure Janice."?

After knocking and her answering MC is invited in but then it jumps right to the massage scene with Emma and Adrianna.
It a bug triggered by dreaming the young Danielle and Janice scene when you slept.
unfortunately there's no way to fix it, other than loading up a previous save.
and avoid playing the dream until there's a fix

Reactions: MOISTNESS

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
It a bug triggered by dreaming the young Danielle and Janice scene when you slept.
unfortunately there's no way to fix it, other than loading up a previous save.
and avoid playing the dream until there's a fix
Thankie-sai!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
UPDATE ON INCEST PATCH
Just got confirmation that the incest patch reported by Fragmandk is 100% confirmed
Originally I was sceptical, since as practice I would normally not take things at face value, there needs to be something to back it up.
And in this case, once Fragmandk provided the screenshots and the confirmation I saw on the discord, the patch will be available to people on the beginners tier alongside 0.40Final. At least that's my understanding.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-cracked-kst.1282/post-4106097
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-cracked-kst.1282/post-4106186

and once again, I would like to apologise to Fragmandk for implying he might be a troll.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You were perfectly justified though. Your continued apology is as much condoning his behaviour/conduct, as it looks pretty cringey.
I might have been justified, I still came down to his level, and to me that is unacceptable of myself.
And so yes I did apologise a couple of times, if I didn't at least do that, then I won't be able to think much of myself, as I have always prided myself in keeping control of my emotions, which in this case I let slip, even if it is a little slip.

• Haha
Reactions: sobstorydev_memes
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes