PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I might have been justified, I still came down to his level, and to me that is unacceptable of myself.
And so yes I did apologise a couple of times, if I didn't at least do that, then I won't be able to think much of myself, as I have always prided myself in keeping control of my emotions, which in this case I let slip, even if it is a little slip.
Mr. Spock, is that you ?

(Just kidding :))

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm having touble with step 32 that says to go to the pharmacy at 14:00, I have Kelly's score at 25 but whenever I press go in the time skips to 15:00 and either has the scene with call her over or talk to her with nothing to do do with being asked to get coffee with her. Did anyone else have this problem?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Did anyone else have this problem?
Only nearly everyone who's tried similar to you, and played with 0.40 Beta 1, and has mentioned it in this thread. It's a known bug at this point.
Wait for the updated Beta release, or ideally the Final version of 0.40.

Nov 21, 2019
I might have been justified, I still came down to his level, and to me that is unacceptable of myself.
And so yes I did apologise a couple of times, if I didn't at least do that, then I won't be able to think much of myself, as I have always prided myself in keeping control of my emotions, which in this case I let slip, even if it is a little slip.
soliloquizing much?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Only nearly everyone who's tried similar to you, and played with 0.40 Beta 1, and has mentioned it in this thread. It's a known bug at this point.
Wait for the updated Beta release, or ideally the Final version of 0.40.
Ok, Just wanted to know whether I was messing something up. I'll just try to use an older version instead.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Im on step 795,but every time i go to emma ,adrianna is there,and i can't speak to emma to lure janice.... what i must to try ?
Do you mean you're getting the massage scene
if so
it a bug, which has already been reported, especially here on this thread, and it was triggered when you played the young Danielle and Janice scene when you slept.
only way to fix it, is to load up a previous save, and wait until a fix before you play the scene again.

Jan 17, 2020
I've allways loved this game. But it really needs an implementend in-game walkthrough to be fully enjoyed to be honest. There's so much content, it's pretty easy to get lost not having a clue to what's next. And personally, it's a turn-off having to check the walkthrough txt all the damn time.

Again, I love the game. Played since the firsts releases. It would be one of the best EVER with an in-game walkthrough that make progressing more intuitive/easier.

EDIT: I mean... 802 steps in the txt walkthrough... Jeez!

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I've allways loved this game. But it really needs an implementend in-game walkthrough to be fully enjoyed to be honest. There's so much content, it's pretty easy to get lost not having a clue to what's next. And personally, it's a turn-off having to check the walkthrough txt all the damn time.

Again, I love the game. Played since the firsts releases. It would be one of the best EVER with an in-game walkthrough that make progressing more intuitive/easier.

EDIT: I mean... 802 steps in the txt walkthrough... Jeez!
Rule of thumb for me is that any game that requires a walkthrough is not worth playing. I tried playing this blind but it does its very best to confuse and send you off to a wild goose chase. The journal is useless and convos with characters give little clues even when going with the walkthrough step by step some things don't work and you have to retrace every step till then, I just hope the dev revamps or reworks the system because I really like the short dude + tall women combo especially if the small dude is the one dominating them. Finding games like that is like finding a unicorn.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
I haven't played this since 2018. Would someone please update me with status towards [COMPLETED]?
Was the incest patch made available because the game is almost done? Great news about this patch, btw.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes