Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ryzen 1600, 8GB, GTX 1060
With those specs

The only thing that could set of a red flag for me is the ram

but that shouldn't really be an based on what I've read about the GTX 1060 as should have it's own dedicated ram, even if it is the one with 3GB and not 6GB, it should still be able handle the game no problem.

and the same thing goes for the Ryzen5 1600, even if it is a low to mid-range CPU.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Should be perfectly fine for this game. Granted, I haven't played the beta yet (waiting on Final), but the black screen issue might be a bug with either the beta, or a messed up variable in the save you continued with.
I've played the beta it didn't happen to me.
but the possibility of it being a variable might be something

So, HaremKommander , can you try a couple of things
Redownload fresh copy
Try a previous build
start new game
Try one of my saves from the link in my signature

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Should be perfectly fine for this game. Granted, I haven't played the beta yet (waiting on Final), but the black screen issue might be a bug with either the beta, or a messed up variable in the save you continued with.
One other possibility
have you changed Julia outfit, sometimes that can cause issues.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

jerkyg

Mar 2, 2019
433. Go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the cheerleader outfit".Adrianna tells Jason to come back tomorrow to give him the cheerleader outfit.
434. The next day go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 again and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the cheerleader outfit".

Unsure if this is a bug or messed up something but after 433, everytime I've gone back to Adrianna she doesn't have the "ask" option. She only has "chat" and "ask about the job". Tried progressing a week ahead but that didn't do anything.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
433. Go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the cheerleader outfit".Adrianna tells Jason to come back tomorrow to give him the cheerleader outfit.
434. The next day go to the studio between 11:00 and 15:00 again and wait for Adrianna. Click on "Come closer" and "Ask about the cheerleader outfit".

Unsure if this is a bug or messed up something but after 433, everytime I've gone back to Adrianna she doesn't have the "ask" option. She only has "chat" and "ask about the job". Tried progressing a week ahead but that didn't do anything.
Just tested it using my "complete 0.24" save, link in my signature
and there was no issue, it's not a bug.
How many points in adrianna, she should be no more than 225 at this stage.

Best quick solution, grab my "complete 0.24" save and restart 0.25

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Ages ago but I thought it was all adoptive family. Looking for the REAL DEAL ;)
Right now with the version we are playing it's an adoptive family
But, according to a poster, along with a couple of screenshots he provided, there seems to be an incest Patch available exclusively to the higher tiers. but as we don't have access to it, I can't say with 100% certainty it's legit, but given what he's shown, unless something else pops up refuting the claim, there's a chance it's real and so all we can do is wait for someone to provide it for us.

Last edited:

Baho

Sep 21, 2016
Guys when I go to pharmacy time jumps to 15:00 no matter how early I go. So I can't go to 14:00 date. Am I missing something?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes