sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
hello, can anyone add polish to this game
Just learn english fella.
Know that's it's not my first language. Just that on internet, we don't need 5446 languages. Just one for everybody. And looks like Muricans won the race.
So, stick to English and we can all play together.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
For some reason i can't get a video with julia/janice in shower after threesome at the pool. I tried both options but no video unfortunately.

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Could someone help me , I can't seem to get past 763, no matter what I do, I believe I've completed all the objectives prior to 763 but Julia doesn't show up in Jasons Rm ............ Is there something I am missing ?........

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
ROFL Who is maintaining the "Official Walkthrough" in the OP??? Because whoever it is doesn't know how to count. At the end of v.37 Step 741 it jumps to 744 in v.38. So either there were originally 2 extra steps that got removed and the rest did not get renumbered or when adding v.38 the numbering got messed up by 2, I am not sure which. However, it would help to get them renumbered for accuracy because the post above mine, Hooter is asking about step 763 and Julia coming to MC's room but 763 in the WT is going to Michelle's house to ask for help.

jerkyg

Mar 2, 2019
I'm using the save file from 0.33 and followed all the steps in order until step 665. Asked Julia to go to the concert with Kira and she says she has other plans. I followed the steps exactly so not sure what's missing?

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
I'm using the save file from 0.33 and followed all the steps in order until step 665. Asked Julia to go to the concert with Kira and she says she has other plans. I followed the steps exactly so not sure what's missing?
Keep checking with the "Studio" to make sure there are no other photoshoots that need to be done. I ran into the same issue as well and that is what solved it for me.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes