kont

May 22, 2017
294. Janice and Julia can now wear their condom catsuits during the threesome in Julia's room in the evening.
Make sure you have lube and you have finished Janice's birthday event and Emma's TV repair event. Make sure Janice and Julia wear their condom catsuits.
Go to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00. Get the scene where she is standing near the window wearing the condom catsuit.
There is a 50 % chance that Janice comes in and joins Jason and Julia. If Janice doesn't appear, click on "Say no".
Come back to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00 until Janice comes in. Click on "Use condom" or "Don't use condom". Jason fucks Janice's and Julia's pussies and asses.
Jason cums in Julia's pussy. Janice feels neglected. Subsequently Jason fucks Janice's pussy and cums in her.
295. Make sure you have done the steps 239 to 244 for Janice and the steps 283 to 291 for Julia, so both have condom catsuits. They don't have to wear it.
Also make sure John is not at home (until step 301) and Jason sleeps in another than Janice's bed. Wake up at night and go to the bedroom.
There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits. If this happens, Janice says that tonight is "Latex only" night.
Jason can't join them.
296. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on the PC and on "Launch browser". Click on the "Fetish Outfits" store. Buy the "Male Latex suit pack".
297. Wake up at night and click on the dresser in Jason's room. Click on "Put on Latex suit". Choose between different colors for Jason's latex suit.
Go to the bedroom. There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits. Now Jason joins Janice and Julia.
Choose to take the detachable penis sheath off or to keep it on. Now choose to start with Janice or Julia and then click on "Pussy" or "Ass".
During the scene you can switch to Janice's and Julia's pussies and asses. Finally click on "Cum!".
I DONT; PLEASE HELP MIT PICTURES or VIDEO

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
294. Janice and Julia can now wear their condom catsuits during the threesome in Julia's room in the evening.
Make sure you have lube and you have finished Janice's birthday event and Emma's TV repair event. Make sure Janice and Julia wear their condom catsuits.
Go to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00. Get the scene where she is standing near the window wearing the condom catsuit.
There is a 50 % chance that Janice comes in and joins Jason and Julia. If Janice doesn't appear, click on "Say no".
Come back to Julia's room between 20:00 and 22:00 until Janice comes in. Click on "Use condom" or "Don't use condom". Jason fucks Janice's and Julia's pussies and asses.
Jason cums in Julia's pussy. Janice feels neglected. Subsequently Jason fucks Janice's pussy and cums in her.
295. Make sure you have done the steps 239 to 244 for Janice and the steps 283 to 291 for Julia, so both have condom catsuits. They don't have to wear it.
Also make sure John is not at home (until step 301) and Jason sleeps in another than Janice's bed. Wake up at night and go to the bedroom.
There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits. If this happens, Janice says that tonight is "Latex only" night.
Jason can't join them.
296. Go home and to Jason's room. Click on the PC and on "Launch browser". Click on the "Fetish Outfits" store. Buy the "Male Latex suit pack".
297. Wake up at night and click on the dresser in Jason's room. Click on "Put on Latex suit". Choose between different colors for Jason's latex suit.
Go to the bedroom. There is a chance for Jason to catch Janice and Julia on the bed wearing condom catsuits. Now Jason joins Janice and Julia.
Choose to take the detachable penis sheath off or to keep it on. Now choose to start with Janice or Julia and then click on "Pussy" or "Ass".
During the scene you can switch to Janice's and Julia's pussies and asses. Finally click on "Cum!".
I DONT; PLEASE HELP MIT PICTURES or VIDEO
Just tested it, I was able to trigger it, by
going to bed on "Thursday", wake up, put on the "White" latex and just enter and exit Janice's bedroom until it triggers.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
REGARDING THE LATEX ONLY NIGHT SCENE

Just tested it, I was able to trigger it, by
going to bed on "Thursday", wake up, put on the "White" latex and just enter and exit Janice's bedroom until it triggers.

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
what kind of game is this the sypnosis dont say much and is the ntr avoidable? or is the Mc doing ntr

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Man, I'm sorry, if my words with upset someone, but this gane DEFENETLTY needs a better walkthrough/ It's just to easy, to lost yourself in thousands steps. Walkthrough mode, maybe?
KST started to make a task list... Never really added more to it, and for what it covers in game, is largely useless as any sort of guide.
All the while, there's been the walkthrough too, which really makes the existence of the task list pointless, particularly when the game is designed around an almost entirely linear (little wiggle room here & there) path of progression.

The only one likely to take offence to what you said, is KST himself, and of all the valid criticism to be levied at him, that's near the bottom in all honesty.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Need help, when ever i try to visit kelly during coffee break , time skips by itself to 15:00 pm. Don't know what to do?
If you did a simple search, or you could have clicked the link in my signature above your post, you would have found out it's a bug
You can either wait for a fix or play a previous version 0.38 or 0.39

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes