kaiten

May 4, 2017
Need help, when ever i try to visit kelly during coffee break , time skips by itself to 15:00 pm. Don't know what to do?
As I remember, you need to travel right as school is finished. Maybe skip an hour in the pharmacy if the timing doesn't line up.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
As I remember, you need to travel right as school is finished. Maybe skip an hour in the pharmacy if the timing doesn't line up.
No
This is a bug with the current update, should be fixed in 0.40Final
As I had already said in the third post above yours.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

楊武宗

Jun 19, 2017
Can somebody help me? in steps 327 i click "text adriana" , i dont have"suggest something else" option,i have done police role play before my version is 0.40

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can somebody help me? in steps 327 i click "text adriana" , i dont have"suggest something else" option,i have done police role play before my version is 0.40
You need to have caught Kira in the locker room at the school, and this is important, WITHOUT the option to approach her.
If you are then there's nothing you can do, but load a previous save.

Or you can pickup my "Completes 0.19" save from the link in my signature and restart from step 319

Last edited:

楊武宗

Jun 19, 2017
You need to have caught Kira in the locker room at the school, and this is important, WITHOUT the option to approach her.
If you are then there's nothing you can, but load a previous save.

Or you can pickup my "Completes 0.19" save from the link in my signature and restart from step 319
thank u ,it ,worked!!!! 200%appriciate<3

Jan 17, 2020
Does the developer come around the thread? Can somebody who knows him or is a patreon let him know his game needs a in-game built walkthrough? Please... I love the game, I tried to play it again, but I'm not spending 3 hours of my life reading a txt with 800+ steps so I can get all the scenes.

Please KsT man... your game is unplayable right now if you want to start from the beginning.

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Does the developer come around the thread? Can somebody who knows him or is a patreon let him know his game needs a in-game built walkthrough? Please... I love the game, I tried to play it again, but I'm not spending 3 hours of my life reading a txt with 800+ steps so I can get all the scenes.

Please KsT man... your game is unplayable right now if you want to start from the beginning.
The game is very playable, just use word and put a different font color to the walkthrough text you already completed in the game, why do you complain about this game not being playable, first of all no one is forcing you to play it, second of all this is a free version(cracked), so you can not complain to the dev to add new things because you didn't even paid for the game. Why would the developer come around this thread when we play this game against his will without paying. You sound to me like someone who wants a refund for something he didn't even paid, lol. I apologize if I was too harsh with you. Have a good day.

Jan 17, 2020
The game is very playable, just use word and put a different font color to the walkthrough text you already completed in the game, why do you complain about this game not being playable, first of all no one is forcing you to play it, second of all this is a free version(cracked), so you can not complain to the dev to add new things because you didn't even paid for the game. Why would the developer come around this thread when we play this game against his will without paying. You sound to me like someone who wants a refund for something he didn't even paid, lol. I apologize if I was too harsh with you. Have a good day.

Hey, that wasn't my intention at all. I love the game and I've been playing it for years. I know I can't demand anything when I'm not paying for the product. Believe me, I would if I could. I'm just broke as fuck bro xd.

I just think an in-game walkthrough would make the game better. For me, it's pretty anti-exciting having to read an 800+ steps walkthrough. That's all. I've been wanting to start from the beginning for a while now, but I don't have the energy or the will to follow the big ass walkthrough out there.

I know, I can't complain. And I don't want to complain. Just throwing the idea out there. Maybe some day I can see it implemented and I can have a nice fap to a great game.

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
What you want would be awesome, but unfortunately I don't think we will ever see it. At least there is a cheat mod other than cheat menu in the game, that can be used to skip the grind, better than nothing.;) Like for instance you can change the JohnDays so he will never come or only come when you want if you reached that part of the story when you need him to be home to chose his fate.

RYOMIN

Jul 2, 2017
Hey, that wasn't my intention at all. I love the game and I've been playing it for years. I know I can't demand anything when I'm not paying for the product. Believe me, I would if I could. I'm just broke as fuck bro xd.

I just think an in-game walkthrough would make the game better. For me, it's pretty anti-exciting having to read an 800+ steps walkthrough. That's all. I've been wanting to start from the beginning for a while now, but I don't have the energy or the will to follow the big ass walkthrough out there.

I know, I can't complain. And I don't want to complain. Just throwing the idea out there. Maybe some day I can see it implemented and I can have a nice fap to a great game.
Don't try to read it all at once.
If you read one by one while playing a game,
You'll feel better.

Deleted member 1053739

Donor
Dec 1, 2018
Thats what we all waiting for, I started the game over again from scratch in 0.39 and I can not get passed 0.18 because latex scene bug in 0.39 so I need to wait for 0.40 final, I do not want to try beta1 with Pharmacy glitch + I don't wan't to use any save from others. I have 1 question, could I get 0.38 to finalize step 295 and then go back to 0.39 or could the save corrupt if I go to a previous version of the game?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thats what we all waiting for, I started the game over again from scratch in 0.39 and I can not get passed 0.18 because latex scene bug in 0.39 so I need to wait for 0.40 final, I do not want to try beta1 with Pharmacy glitch + I don't wan't to use any save from others. I have 1 question, could I get 0.38 to finalize step 295 and then go back to 0.39 or could the save corrupt if I go to a previous version of the game?
Unfortunately saves aren’t backwards compatible, best to do is to play using 0.38 and then switch over to 0.39 when you get to that section of the walkthrough

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes