Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ayuda porfavor cuando quiero cargar la partida solo me aparecen las 3 chicas nada mas, si alguien sabe a que se debe este error me ayudarian mucho.. View attachment 806467
Please make sure to ask in English if you have a problem, it's the quickest way to get help
Asegúrese de preguntar en inglés si tiene un problema, es la forma más rápida de obtener ayuda.

According to Google Translate, this is your question
Según Google Translate, esta es tu pregunta

Please help when I want to load the game, only the 3 girls appear, if someone knows what this error is due to, they would help me a lot.
What you have is one of two things, a save incompatibly or your save has become corrupted somehow, and unfortunately there's no way to fix it so that you can use your own saves.
Lo que tienes es una de dos cosas, un guardado incompatible o tu guardado se ha corrompido de alguna manera, y desafortunadamente no hay forma de arreglarlo para que puedas usar tus propios guardados.

The only solution is to delete all your saves completely and either start a new game, in which case because of a game breaking bug, it's best to either wait for 0.40Final to be posted here or play using 0.38 or 0.39.
La única solución es eliminar todas las partidas guardadas por completo e iniciar una nueva partida, en cuyo caso, debido a un error que rompe el juego, es mejor esperar a que se publique 0.40Final aquí o jugar usando 0.38 o 0.39.

But, if you don't want to start a new game you can grab my "Completes 0.39" save from the link in the signature and pickup where 0.39 ended.
Pero, si no quieres comenzar un nuevo juego, puedes agarrar mi guardado "Completes 0.39" desde el enlace en la firma y recoger donde terminó 0.39.

You can also find instructions on how to find the Save Folder using the same link in my signature.
También puede encontrar instrucciones sobre cómo encontrar la carpeta Guardar usando el mismo enlace en mi firma.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jesus meza

sizar corpse

Nov 13, 2017
how could I use v0.40 savefile in v0.39 or less?
when I try to load the save file from less v0.40, that doesn't show anything.

in version 0.40 kelly, I mean pharmacy bug. so I want to use that save file in lower version.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how could I use v0.40 savefile in v0.39 or less?
when I try to load the save file from less v0.40, that doesn't show anything.

in version 0.40 kelly, I mean pharmacy bug. so I want to use that save file in lower version.
You can't, it will cause an incompatibility issue. Saves aren't backwards compatible
best thing you can do is grab one of mine from the the link in my signature.

Reactions: sizar corpse

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
I just arrived at step 738 However whenever i wake janice i get black loading screen before we arrive at the park ( reloaded many times but keeps happening)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes