Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
I wish I could review this game, but F95 won't allow me to click the one star and give a review. I have tried to play this game on numerous occasions and every time is spent incessantly grinding for little to no payoff. There's no sequential ordering of events, the game is laggy as fuck, events don't trigger properly, the journal leaves tasks on their that have already been completed and to boot the graphics are shit and it takes up 10 fucking GBs. What a waste of space. If anyone is actually paying to play this garbage, then I question your level of findom and masochism. Anyway, the game is shit and I'm done wasting my time on it. Deleted again.
To an extent I agree with your comments. However it is not that grinding if you follow the official walk through. There is an awful lot of content, but you must try and stick with it. Anyway good luck with your other games from me and the other masochists.

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I wish I could review this game, but F95 won't allow me to click the one star and give a review. I have tried to play this game on numerous occasions and every time is spent incessantly grinding for little to no payoff. There's no sequential ordering of events, the game is laggy as fuck, events don't trigger properly, the journal leaves tasks on their that have already been completed and to boot the graphics are shit and it takes up 10 fucking GBs. What a waste of space. If anyone is actually paying to play this garbage, then I question your level of findom and masochism. Anyway, the game is shit and I'm done wasting my time on it. Deleted again.
To an extent I agree with your comments. However it is not that grinding if you follow the official walk through. There is an awful lot of content, but you must try and stick with it. Anyway good luck with your other games from me and the other masochists.
To add to what Tony Black says above, there is actually a sequential ordering of events. The game is highly linear, and realistically you have to use the walkthrough. The game's been made that way, and you have to follow it almost entirely step-by-step.

Reactions: hooter
Sep 8, 2020
Plans for 0.41 and future

Hey everyone. It is time for the future plans.
With the 0.40 update the main story is completed, but the game isn't done yet. There will be more updates, I still have some content and several requested scenes on the queue.
However, there will be some changes in the development. From now on I will be spending more time on the new game, it's not going to be a drastic shift to the new game. For now, it will be something like 60% time on The Twist and 40% on the new game. I will try not to increase the delay between updates, but the updates will be a little smaller.
Since I will be spending more time on the new game, so you will be seeing W.I.P.'s from the new game more frequently. At the moment I'm working on a couple interior scenes and characters, so stay tuned, some screenshots are coming pretty soon :)
Now a little bit about the content for 0.41 The twist update.
On half of the update will be focused on Rebecca, most of the action will take place at school.
And the second half I'll let you to decide :)

Adrianna
22%

Kira
66%

Kendra
12%

Aug 11, 2019
Uncracked 0.40 Final:

Windows:
Part1:
Part2:
Alt Link:

Mac:
Part1:
Part2:
Part3:
Alt Link:

0.40 Final Walkthrough:

0.40 Savegame:

Incest Patch from the Discord:

Someone please crack this for me, don't really want to do that

eyepatchdude

Jul 9, 2020
14:00, she will mention it to you at other times.
Yeah. The issue I run into is that I'll leave school to get there at 1300, then go in, and it's suddenly 1500.. 1400 doesn't exist apparently.

I'm completely stuck at step #42

seems that that was a beta bug, fixed in final

Last edited:

Deucalion91

Dec 13, 2017
Uncracked 0.40 Final:

Windows:
Part1: Mega
Part2: Mega
Alt Link:

Mac:
Part1: Mega
Part2: Mega
Part3: Mega
Alt Link:

0.40 Final Walkthrough: Mega

0.40 Savegame: Mega

Incest Patch from the Discord: Mega

Someone please crack this for me, don't really want to do that
Hi I have installed the incest pack in rachel's room the "search" does not appear, can you do a more detailed wizard? I'm curious to see the secret scene

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Yeah. The issue I run into is that I'll leave school to get there at 1300, then go in, and it's suddenly 1500.. 1400 doesn't exist apparently.

I'm completely stuck at step #42
That's because it's a bug.
Download 0.40Final from the mega link above, once the crack is available, it should be fixed in this version

Reactions: eyepatchdude

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Danielle beach swim scene might be bugged. It gave me black screen 2 times now. Someone please check it and confirm over and out.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Danielle beach swim scene might be bugged. It gave me black screen 2 times now. Someone please check it and confirm over and out.
I've tried all the Danielle beach scenes I could remember, would help if you could specify the scene you're trying to get.
But saying that, all scenes played out with no issues.

There are two possible causes
one, a variable got messed up, and so to fix it you can either start a new game or try one of my saves from the link in my signature.

and worst case, is it's down to your hardware, specifically you GPU, for that you could try lowering the graphics quality, instructions can also be found, through the link in my signature.

cajiaap

Mar 3, 2018
797. Go home. Go to living room, Janice will be getting ready to go to Emma's birthday party. Here you will be able to choose a haircut for Janice. Enjoy the scene.
*To repeat the scene. Talk to Janice at the living room. When repeating the scene, there will be option to choose their outfits.*
option choose their outfits does not appear

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
797. Go home. Go to living room, Janice will be getting ready to go to Emma's birthday party. Here you will be able to choose a haircut for Janice. Enjoy the scene.
*To repeat the scene. Talk to Janice at the living room. When repeating the scene, there will be option to choose their outfits.*
option choose their outfits does not appear
It should happen after all 3 are in Emma's bedroom not before

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes