Feb 5, 2020
So Kelly is Jason's actual mom? I'm kinda curious
I wish I could review this game, but F95 won't allow me to click the one star and give a review. I have tried to play this game on numerous occasions and every time is spent incessantly grinding for little to no payoff. There's no sequential ordering of events, the game is laggy as fuck, events don't trigger properly, the journal leaves tasks on their that have already been completed and to boot the graphics are shit and it takes up 10 fucking GBs. What a waste of space. If anyone is actually paying to play this garbage, then I question your level of findom and masochism. Anyway, the game is shit and I'm done wasting my time on it. Deleted again.
Oh sour grapes. This game is GREAT if you have the hardware and the cheats to play it.

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Where is the latest version?

0.40 Changelog:
- 8 new scenes.
- 1 new items.
- 3 new outfits for Janice.
- 2 new dream scenes.
- Characters that received updates:
- Janice
- Kelly
- Emma
- Kendra
- Danielle
- Updated locations:
-Danielle's bedroom
-Emma's living room
-Emma's room
-Pharmacy store
-Park
-Jason's room
-Living room
-Bedroom
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

charenton

Jul 30, 2017
Hi I have installed the incest pack in rachel's room the "search" does not appear, can you do a more detailed wizard? I'm curious to see the secret scene
You need to ask her to take a bath together then you'll end up in her bedrooom, when she's asleep check the drawer on the left then repeat swap mom, go home and finally repeat swap mom again.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Where is the latest version?

0.40 Changelog:
- 8 new scenes.
- 1 new items.
- 3 new outfits for Janice.
- 2 new dream scenes.
- Characters that received updates:
- Janice
- Kelly
- Emma
- Kendra
- Danielle
- Updated locations:
-Danielle's bedroom
-Emma's living room
-Emma's room
-Pharmacy store
-Park
-Jason's room
-Living room
-Bedroom
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
Page 1304

hooter

Mar 19, 2020
Thankyou Anon, but I am still in the dark here, where would I find that text, I have Window's 10 so what folder would I put it in ?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes