qewret

Oct 17, 2018
i can't progress 738 scene which is with a janice inthe park.. after let's go, the parkscene doesn't come out.
just a black screen. is there a solution?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i can't progress 738 scene which is with a janice inthe park.. after let's go, the parkscene doesn't come out.
just a black screen. is there a solution?
I just tested my copy of 0.40beta1 and it's not a bug

Can you confirm the version you're playing with
and
What are the specs of your system
CPU, RAM and especially GPU model.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Even if a triple A game like GTA5 can be played on it.
What it bowls down to, is the experience of the coder/devloper.
Integrated graphics card are all much slower than PC card. Modern laptop cards are sometimes even weaker than 8800 GT (2007 year)!

Unity should be much faster these days - but it is incredibly slow here for some reason.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

qewret

Oct 17, 2018
I just tested my copy of 0.40beta1 and it's not a bug

Can you confirm the version you're playing with
and
What are the specs of your system
CPU, RAM and especially GPU model.
0.39 and 0.40 both of them didn't work.
i'm using 6700k rtx2070 32g
thanks

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
0.39 and 0.40 both of them didn't work.
i'm using 6700k rtx2070 32g
thanks
You should upload your player or output.log file otherwise no one would be able to help you.

The file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/locallow folder.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hi mate I've downloaded your save but there is no scene with young janice with 4 guys, there is only a dream scene with janice, danielle and jason. Have you unlocked that scene or not??
It's a bug in the game, should be fixed in either beta2 or final
Which is why I don't post my saves (link in my signature) until the final version of the update.

Sep 15, 2018
@Starjedar ,

The 4 Guys scene with Jaince is only once during first meeting of the Dainelle. Once its done I guess you cannot get it. The 4 guys scene is seen when you use the IMAGINATION for SECOND time while meeting with Danielle.

Cheers

Warlord21

Dec 12, 2018
Hello, i placed the crack in the correct folder but i cant save i get the "you need to be a patron" message. All help appreciated and thanks in advance!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hello, i placed the crack in the correct folder but i cant save i get the "you need to be a patron" message. All help appreciated and thanks in advance!
If you downloaded the game from the OP, you didn't need to crack it, it should already be cracked
Just clicking connect should do the trick.

Best I can advise, is for you to download it again from the and just click connect
also, make sure you use your firewall to block the game's access to the internet.

Jan 22, 2018
Installed 040beta but when i try pressing "connect to patreon" nothing happens. Installed the crack, but sam result. Anyone have a solution please?

Warlord21

Dec 12, 2018
If you downloaded the game from the OP, you didn't need to crack it, it should already be cracked
Just clicking connect should do the trick.

Best I can advise, is for you to download it again from the and just click connect
also, make sure you use your firewall to block the game's access to the internet.
Worked like a charm you have my gratitude :)

Jan 22, 2018
Worked like a charm you have my gratitude :)
Sorry but none of this seems to work for me. When i press the button "connect to patreon" absolutely nothing happens. I tried to download again and tested without crack and then with crack. Same result = nothing. The firewall is blocking acess to internet. But i tried with access also without any luck.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Sorry but none of this seems to work for me. When i press the button "connect to patreon" absolutely nothing happens. I tried to download again and tested without crack and then with crack. Same result = nothing. The firewall is blocking acess to internet. But i tried with access also without any luck.
are you on a PC or a Mac

Reactions: caspian90

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Then there's only a couple of things I can think of

1-Delete all traces of the game from your PC and I mean completely, including the save folder, redownload it from the OP. I used NOPY, and try again
2-Disable any anitivirus you have and see if that works.

if these methods don't work then I'm sorry to say that I'm at a loss at what could be the cause.
unless you have another computer handy and see if the same thing happens there.

Last edited:
Reactions: caspian90
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes