MercuriusORG

Jul 12, 2017
WTF??? Janice did what? :D Like, how did the dev think that's more believable than finding a baby on the beach?
Love the game, but man, that's grim! o_O

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Is there any info on how close this game is to being [COMPLETED]? (I lost touch with this game ~1 year ago)

Last edited:

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Of course there is but a cheapskate like you only supporting him with 1$ does not have access to it yet
you will get it when the beginners finale is released

There is spoilers in the Screenshots just a warning
Darn, I had my money on Emma...

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Found the Emma massage loop error before reading the thread. I think this is the first time I've hit an actual game-break bug.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Just took a glimpse at KST's Discord, and the suggestion section got a paywall or something, you need authorization to post there.
When someone comes to give you a suggestion, an idea, good or bad, you don't close the door and ask for financial support first.
What if it's someone with no payment methods? What if the person was creative but poor? What if the person didn't want to pay for a reason, and they are there to speak of the reason?

I'm disappointed. When I see things like that, I'm just disappointed. That's not good practices.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

f95cuckhold

Jul 13, 2017
How does this game have 12 million views and 1290 pages on f95?
The animation looks terrible and the girls aren't even that good.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
How does this game have 12 million views and 1290 pages on f95?
The animation looks terrible and the girls aren't even that good.
Look at the competition, mate. Most are "visual novels". Like mediocre music, still images, maybe short and awful animations, tons of useless text only madmen would read, and you break your mouse clicking through the text...

In the Twist, you get a real graphic engine, real 3D models, you can pick your camera angle most of the time, some kind of freedom. Okay, there is tons of problems. But again, the competition is pitiful. Like I don't know one game that gets even close to this highly function bug we call a game.

Mekkatork

Jun 13, 2017
I can't load my saves, when the game starts and i click "load game" the game "freeze", the background animation keep rolling but the save screen doesn't appear. Anyone had this problem too??

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
is there any information about an optimization of the game in computers?
i still have a lot of issues playing this game and my notebook isnt too old as you think

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is there any information about an optimization of the game in computers?
i still have a lot of issues playing this game and my notebook isnt too old as you think
Unfortunately the game is not very well optimised, which is norm unfortunately
and the age of the laptop wouldn't factor in. it depends on the hardware, specifically the GPU and whether it's an entry level one

For example, there is a GPU that came out in 2009, an R9 270, that works better with the game than an entry level GPU that was released in 2016, like the AMD Radeon R7 M440.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Just took a glimpse at KST's Discord, and the suggestion section got a paywall or something, you need authorization to post there.
When someone comes to give you a suggestion, an idea, good or bad, you don't close the door and ask for financial support first.
What if it's someone with no payment methods? What if the person was creative but poor? What if the person didn't want to pay for a reason, and they are there to speak of the reason?

I'm disappointed. When I see things like that, I'm just disappointed. That's not good practices.
likely got spam from dumb shits and did that to cut down on spam

Feb 1, 2018
im wondering what else is there for this story, im hoping for some fetishes and, or pregnancy content with the other women, or like a harem ending with a wedding, idk, want to see a proper end-off for this

Reactions: hooter

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
I can't finish "Step 793. Go to Emma's house and knock on the door. Go inside. Ask about DNA test. Emma will tell that Kelly might help."
Just go for massage together Adriana
Pls.help me
Thanks...!!

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Unfortunately the game is not very well optimised, which is norm unfortunately
and the age of the laptop wouldn't factor in. it depends on the hardware, specifically the GPU and whether it's an entry level one

For example, there is a GPU that came out in 2009, an R9 270, that works better with the game than an entry level GPU that was released in 2016, like the AMD Radeon R7 M440.
Damn... well fortunately im buying a new notebook i hope i can play this now....

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes