CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for saving me the download, ill wait for the cracked version too appear.
:)
We just need AssemblyCsharp file. You can download the game and wait for someone to crack that file and upload it here.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
what do you need to change in the .dll? is It doable with programs dotpeek or something similar?
It allows you to bypass the patreon correction. So you can play the game without being a patron and continue from where you were.

gears

Aug 27, 2016
It allows you to bypass the patreon correction. So you can play the game without being a patron and continue from where you were.
yep I know that part of it. I was wondering what you have to do to the file to get make it work.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
0.40Beta1 (Uncracked)
Part 1
Part 2
No sure if it's me, but it might be best to wait for Beta 2 or better Final, because I'm at a point where I believe there's a major bug that's preventing progression

So far this is what I found
1-Speak to Danielle at her house
2-Head back to Jason's room
3-Go to the park
4-Speak to Emma (and this is where the game breaking happens)

EDIT
it seems if you don't play the dream of young Janice and Dannielle before meeting Emma, the looping bug I came across doesn't happen.

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Last version's cracked AssemblyCSharp.dll doesn't work on the newest one. Have to wait someone to crack it.

Reactions: vergil414

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No sure if it's me, but it might be best to wait for Beta 2 or better Final, because I'm at a point where I believe there's a major bug that's preventing progression

So far this is what I found
1-Speak to Danielle at her house
2-Head back to Jason's room
3-Go to the park
4-Speak to Emma (and this is where the game breaking happens)
Ok I did a little more testing
and it seems if you don't play the dream of young Janice and Dannielle before meeting Emma, the looping bug I came across doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnJones
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes