MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
At the end of version 41, go to the janice room at 22:00.
Janice should be on the bed, approach it and do vaginal and ass fuck.
when julia arrives reject her. a scene will appear after that.
devil scane.jpg

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I want to report two bugs in 0.40. One is the game freezes when you chose to have anal with Janice in the evening when you find her lying in bed around 20 - 22 o clock.
Other is you can not increase some women's score with the ceat system like Danielle above 325. Also some things in walkthrough like Michelle talking with Rachel or her husband leaving with the car do not trigger not sure if this is a result of some bug.

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
I wanted to report a bug - I tried doing a search but my feeble mind didn't want to see all the spoilers, or sift through all old issues to find it. I have taken Janice out on a date, and the dad has arrived and left. In the kitchen, when Janice is washing dishes, I can fuck her without a condom - but every time, the game gives me no options and essentially freezes. Workaround? I have the 0.41 version, with the 0.41 crack and incest patch.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I want to report two bugs in 0.40. One is the game freezes when you chose to have anal with Janice in the evening when you find her lying in bed around 20 - 22 o clock.
It happens if Julia's wearing certain outfits
This has been fixed in 0.41Final
Rachel's husband leaving with the car do not trigger not sure if this is a result of some bug.
It's not a bug, it random, usually happens between 20:00-22:00

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I wanted to report a bug - I tried doing a search but my feeble mind didn't want to see all the spoilers, or sift through all old issues to find it. I have taken Janice out on a date, and the dad has arrived and left. In the kitchen, when Janice is washing dishes, I can fuck her without a condom - but every time, the game gives me no options and essentially freezes. Workaround? I have the 0.41 version, with the 0.41 crack and incest patch.
Just tried it in 0.41Final with incest patch
and the scene works fine

Reactions: FgtRtd

FgtRtd

Jun 30, 2020
Just tried it in 0.41Final with incest patch
and the scene works fine
I'll try again later as I develop other storylines. I wouldn't imagine it is a hardware issue on my end.

Edit: It now works fine, I did not have Plan B pills yet, which is part of the following dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon4321

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'll try again later as I develop other storylines. I wouldn't imagine it is a hardware issue on my end.

Edit: It now works fine, I did not have Plan B pills yet, which is part of the following dialogue.
Just tested it without Bpills and you're suppose to get the option to cum in her mouth or on her face.
Which is what happens when I tried it with 0.41Final.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can i use old save files in newly downloaded game
How do i transfer saves from 0.40 to 0.41 folder?
You can use the old saves, they game uses the same save folder in each update, no need to transfer them.
You just need the crack which you can find through a link in my signature.
Just follow the instructions on how to install it.

Anyone have patch for version 0.41 ???
Which patch do you mean, incest or crack?
Both can be found the the links in my signature
Regarding the Incest patch, there's currently an bug with one of the scenes if your doing the NTR route. Should be fixed in 0.42

Hocane

Jan 27, 2018
There's a bug in my game.
I need to go into the schools's toilet to progress in Kira's storyline.
But problem is Janice is always in that bathroom and i get the same scene every single time and it's preventing me from progressing the Kira storyline.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There's a bug in my game.
I need to go into the schools's toilet to progress in Kira's storyline.
But problem is Janice is always in that bathroom and i get the same scene every single time and it's preventing me from progressing the Kira storyline.
You're still using the Beta version
Download the latest from the OP 0.41Final, where it's been fixed.

Reactions: Hocane
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes