Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
AMD C-50 Processor 1.00 GHz, 2 core, memory 2 Gb, 32x64, win10pro not activated, AMD Radeon HD 6250.

Why is version 21 going fine then? higher versions crash
What's "32x64" supposed to be?
Other than that, your notebook is lower spec than I've been comfortable playing this game with, even back as far as 0.21.

Hell, Windows 10 on 2GB RAM is the minimum for running that alone, and personally that's an optimistic minimum for a desktop PC, let alone on a notebook. That's not even mentioning a 1GHz dual-core cpu...

Sorry for sounding like I'm attacking you, but you badly need to either get a more modern desktop PC, or a new laptop.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
4GB is minimum for Windows 10 :whistle:
Ah, nope...

1GB for 32-bit version (eugh!)
2GB for 64-bit version.

32 bit operating system, x64 processor
Well, you're above the minimum RAM for the 32-bit version, but that's more academic than something noteworthy.
On a 64-bit OS, I honestly wouldn't use less than 4GB RAM for this game, and using less than a 64-bit OS and 4BG RAM these days for even browsing the web is hopeful at best.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Ah, nope...

1GB for 32-bit version (eugh!)
2GB for 64-bit version.
Technical minimum requirement vs. real use min. requirement. :LOL:

For a normal user 2GB RAM isn't enough to run Windows 10 with Chrome and 20 open tabs. Even 4GB is barely the minimum to run Windoof 10 smoothly.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
heeeelp i downloaded 0.38 complete save but dreams are not visible only michelle and danielle help pleease
It would help to know what dreams you're trying to get
and
The best way to get all the current dreams, at that point, is to sleep in Jason's bed
by clicking on it and making it the default bed.

Schmobert

Oct 18, 2019
I am sorry if that is an issue which was already adressed but i am not able to help myself. I am stuck with Adrianna not giving me the option to "suggest something else" and i do not get the option to make photos of me and Janice at the pool. Thank you for your help in advance!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am sorry if that is an issue which was already adressed but i am not able to help myself. I am stuck with Adrianna not giving me the option to "suggest something else" and i do not get the option to make photos of me and Janice at the pool. Thank you for your help in advance!
It happens if you start with Kira before Adrianna
You need to catch Kira in the school locker room but, and this is important, WITHOUT getting the option to approach her.
basically you see her and you automatically leave.
If you are getting the approach kira option unfortunately you're stuck
best option is to load up a save before starting Kira's part
or grabbing my "Completes 0.19" save from the link in my signature.

Schmobert

Oct 18, 2019
It happens if you start with Kira before Adrianna
You need to catch Kira in the school locker room but, and this is important, WITHOUT getting the option to approach her.
basically you see her and you automatically leave.
If you are getting the approach kira option unfortunately you're stuck
best option is to load up a save before starting Kira's part
or grabbing my "Completes 0.19" save from the link in my signature.
man, i love you, thank you very much! =)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes