Jun 20, 2017
Please do a little research before asking for help
As you would have found there's a new version of the crack for which you'll find a link on this very page
Ahh my bad, was followin the link in the description for the cracked. We ought to get that updated.

Battousai006

Feb 16, 2018
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
It does not work for me

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Needed Assembly-CSharp.dll for v0.40, from v0.41 does not work.
Make sure of what version of the game you are playing, bottom right of the main menu
and the link to the crack for 0.41Final is located in my signature.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Lower your graphic quality setting and try the scene again.
Nope, same thing again. I lowered graphics in launcher (even more glitches on fastest setting, no changes on others), turned off all graphical improvements in options - glitch remains.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Nope, same thing again. I lowered graphics in launcher (even more glitches on fastest setting, no changes on others), turned off all graphical improvements in options - glitch remains.
It's a bug with the game, hopefully will be fixed in the next up date.

Reactions: son_ic

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes