ZeeN2ss

Sep 26, 2017
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
Hey, once i've done that, i open the game then i click on the connect to patreon button, nothing happens and even the exit button doesn't work anymore, and in the game i have the inventory shown on the screen and doesn't get closed
thanks !

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey, once i've done that, i open the game then i click on the connect to patreon button, nothing happens and even the exit button doesn't work anymore, and in the game i have the inventory shown on the screen and doesn't get closed
thanks !
Did you read the post above yours

Reactions: ZeeN2ss

Ner0i

Sep 15, 2020
Anon4321 thank u SOOOOO much for everthing and for the help for everyone!!!!:D:D:D U are a big one and i will say THANK YOU!:giggle:
PS: Sry for my english^^

Reactions: Anon4321

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Anon4321 thank u SOOOOO much for everthing and for the help for everyone!!!!:D:D:D U are a big one and i will say THANK YOU!:giggle:
PS: Sry for my english^^
Eum, not really an English teacher, but did you just call him fat?

But yeah, he is a generous person. You don't deserve him.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I am confused, I downloaded the 041final crack.
Put it in the path it said I should put it in.
Connect, still opens the patreon page.
Can anyone help? xD

actually, nevermind. Works like a charm after I reinstalled everything lols

Last edited:

bxdhdbvxbrab

Mar 31, 2020
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
not working

D

Deleted member 1626573

I thought this update will have billy content but sadly none. So is the next update gonna have anny billy content ?

dusty1

Aug 17, 2020
AMD C-50 Processor 1.00 GHz, 2 core, memory 2 Gb, 32x64, win10pro not activated, AMD Radeon HD 6250.
Anon4321 said:
Yeah, I don't even have to see the crash report to know the game's crashing
How can I say this without sounding horrible
your system, is just not beefy enough to handle the game. that's why it crashing.
It might be time to invest a knew one.
Why is version 21 going fine then? higher versions crash

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
AMD C-50 Processor 1.00 GHz, 2 core, memory 2 Gb, 32x64, win10pro not activated, AMD Radeon HD 6250.

Why is version 21 going fine then? higher versions crash
To understand why your computer can't handle the game (anymore) you have to understand how this game is coded.

From v0.21 to v0.41 new content had been steadily added to the game. The major problem with The Twist is how the code handles all the content for the same locations.

Here is how the code seems to work:
- Player enters a location and all available content (including texture etc) get loaded into your VRAM and RAM.
- Then the game code hides all the content which don't fit your progress. => long loading time between locations.
- As soon as your memory is eaten up by caching the content the game will crash.

Theoretically your computer specs. are sufficient to run the game, but due to the game being very poorly optimized you can't play the game and there is no sign that Dev wants to change that.

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

dusty1

Aug 17, 2020
Do understand why your computer can't handle the game (anymore) you have to understand how this game is coded.

From v0.21 to v0.41 new content had been steadily added to the game. The major problem with The Twist is how the code handles all the content for the same locations.

Here is how the code seems to work:
- Player enters a location and all available content (including texture etc) get loaded into your VRAM and RAM.
- Then the game code hides all the content which don't fit your progress. => long loading time between locations.
. As soon as your memory is eaten up by caching the content the game will crash.

Theoretically your computer specs. are sufficient to run the game, but due to the game being very poorly optimized you can't play the game and there is no sign that Dev wants to change that.
:cry::cry::cry:

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes