John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
Anon, I don't understand why the crack issue folks can't see all the links right under your sigs. Also, what is your suggestion to my earlier wt frustration post? Should I jump to John's section when he gets home or ignore it and avoid going to living room to meet Dani after I finish the Jan date? btw, currently at step 40 in wt but the in-game day is 116 lol.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anon, I don't understand why the crack issue folks can't see all the links right under your sigs. Also, what is your suggestion to my earlier wt frustration post? Should I jump to John's section when he gets home or ignore it and avoid going to living room to meet Dani after I finish the Jan date? btw, currently at step 40 in wt but the in-game day is 116 lol.
I normally just sacrifice a week, and carry on from where I left off after John leaves and when Danielle arrives I let it play out and carry on as normal.
Just because they're there before you're ready in accordance to the walkthrough, doesn't mean you have to deal with them at that point in time, you can leave them alone until you get to their section of the walkthrough.

Last edited:

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
ty, that's pretty much how I looked at it, but it is a bit off-putting that you can still get Dani points when you don't want them say at the park when you're trying to meet only Billy's mommy. And it sort of voids the step by step if you're trying to do each step in ideal order assuming that doing a future section could potentially cause some snag if it conflicts with earlier steps that have to be taken prior to the later steps. I always seem to run into snags with Dani and I actually like her more than Janice lol. Triggers matter in this game so triggering something too early or out of order just frazzles my tiny brain.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i cant find the exe file tu run the game
Make that the file you downloaded doesn't say "part 1"
i.e. TheTwist041Final.part01.rar

if it does you're missing the second part
i.e TheTwist041Final.part02.rar

in which case I recommend downloading it again from the OP and that file is not split into 2

Reactions: Rodrigo Monteiro

adymex02

Oct 24, 2018
Make that the file you downloaded doesn't say "part 1"
i.e. TheTwist041Final.part01.rar

if it does you're missing the second part
i.e TheTwist041Final.part02.rar

in which case I recommend downloading it again from the OP and that file is not split into 2
ok i was down the mac ver :)) but now when i run the game i skip intro a tabel with items pop on the scren and cant close it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i hawe final part with a zip file on it ,,playerinfo,, where i need to unzip this file ?
You can ignore that if you want to start from the beginning, it's a save file
but if you want to know, check the link in my signature.

the crack is bugg the game
The crack isn't bugged
You're using an old one, grab the one that's linked in my signature, that should do the trick.

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
Did anything change between 0.41? and 0.41 Final? (Because the "tba" in the changelog).

I read like 5 pages backwards but no one mentioned anything. Also the walkthrough stayed 0.41ß version until now?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes