crack doesnt work
1) camera not rottate
2) the possibility of entering the rooms does not illuminate

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
crack doesnt work
1) camera not rottate
2) the possibility of entering the rooms does not illuminate
What are you trying to say? If your not able to load a game means crack dint work. Otherwise crack works. Its the ability to save and load a game. If your getting some other issues during game play then re install and try again
Re extract the game again And Copy the crack file wherever you extracted the game:....\TheTwist041Final\TheTwist_Data\Managed

Last edited:

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Save for Twist ?
latest version ?
No save uploaded but walkthrough is simple if you have played it up to version 0.40
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/904383_The_Twist_Walkthrough_0.41_Beta.txt

If You haven't Then get the save for Version 0.40 And Continue then onwards, or any save for any version which is provided in the below link by a member:

1-SAVES FOR EACH VERSION 0.04-0.40 + LOCATION OF SAVE FOLDER
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1838190

Chavs Lb

Aug 14, 2018
This is a really great game dude, im gonna support you in patreon!! The only comment is that i hate Unity, too slow.

Sep 22, 2017
I haven't used Unity before, so I'm open to hints about where to look. Otherwise I'll just slog through and figure it out eventually.
I have no interest in this game but saw this while browsing the comments.
Assuming the transition was written via code (and not by some sort of asset store thing), then you don't need Unity. Assuming this game is structured like every single other Unity game, download dnSpy and navigate to the game's data folder\Managed\ and open Assembly-CSharp.dll with dnSpy.
Then in dnSpy, go to Assembly-CSharp > Assembly-CSharp.dll > - (Yes, a dash. It should have {} as the icon). Then find the code you're looking for, edit it, and go to File > Save Module to recompile the dll.
This applies to most Unity games, by the way.

dusty1

Aug 17, 2020
You need to post to the crash report, otherwise no one will know how to help
C:\Users\**********\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\Crashes
You'll find it in the save folder.
instructions on how to find the save folder, via the link in my signature.
AMD C-50 Processor 1.00 GHz, 2 core, memory 2 Gb, 32x64, win10pro not activated, AMD Radeon HD 6250.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
AMD C-50 Processor 1.00 GHz, 2 core, memory 2 Gb, 32x64, win10pro not activated, AMD Radeon HD 6250.
Yeah, I don't even have to see the crash report to know why the game's crashing
How can I say this without sounding horrible
your system, is just not beefy enough to handle the game. that's why it crashing.
It might be time to invest in a knew one.

but you can still try a couple of things

Change The Graphics Quality To Fastest
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1385561

or you can try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/post-4197064

Last edited:

chibayoshi

Dec 7, 2018
I started a new game on this version with the crack and patch, but every time I get to a playable scene (like the first time you are in your room and are taught to move the camera) the inventory window pops up and stays there, and I can't close it, plus there is quite a lag when switching scenes. Is anybody else having this issue? inventory bug.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I started a new game on this version with the crack and patch, but every time I get to a playable scene (like the first time you are in your room and are taught to move the camera) the inventory window pops up and stays there, and I can't close it, plus there is quite a lag when switching scenes. Is anybody else having this issue? View attachment 899884
The inventory being open and you not being able to close it, means you are using the wrong crack

First make sure of the version you are playing it should be 0.41Final
You can confirm this by what it says on the bottom right of the main menu.

Second make sure you grab the correct crack for 0.41Final
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/page-1347#post-4514272

Last edited:
Reactions: chibayoshi

chibayoshi

Dec 7, 2018
Reactions: Anon4321

Schmobert

Oct 18, 2019
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
Hey man, i have a question. I have an inventory shown the whole time and can not get rid of it. Thanks in advance =)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes