Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've successfully done the Danielle casting, but I cannot repeat it: every time I ask her about it she agrees, but then at 21, when I go to the studio I get the black screen (no matter if I wait until 21 and then enter the location or wait from 20 to 21 inside the location) where nothing happens and I have to close the game and load a save. What could be the reason for this bug? Can I maybe reset a variable to make the repeat casting possible?

Steps 618, 619, 620
Just tested Danielle's repeat casting scene and played normally
Try using one of my saves you'll find them through the link in my signature

Reactions: nazgarD

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i use 0.41 cracke
Yes but are you using the right version of 0.41, it's been updated recently
make sure to check the version of the game you have, bottom right of the main menu.
and that it's not 0.41Beta1 but should say 0.41final
and that you downloaded the latest crack, which the link in my signature points to.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
and i have this TheTwist040
Which means you don't have the latest version of the game which is 0.41Final
which you can download from the OP of this thread and you can grab the crack for it from the link in my signature.

and as I said the double dildo bug under emma's table was fixed in 0.41Final

minolamine

Oct 10, 2018
t
Which means you don't have the latest version of the game which is 0.41Final
which you can download from the OP of this thread and you can grab the crack for it from the link in my signature.

and as I said the double dildo bug under emma's table was fixed in 0.41Final
Tx a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Anyone had any luck injecting more Antialiasing? Using the Nvidia control panel I am trying with (translated) AA mode "controlled by application" and transparency "4x supersampling" but is not working.

splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
Okay I just can't take it. I'm going to decompile this thing and get rid of the slow-ass transitions that fade to black in between every single damn move. That makes simple things take several minutes instead of a couple seconds.

I haven't used Unity before, so I'm open to hints about where to look. Otherwise I'll just slog through and figure it out eventually.

Reactions: darlic
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes