hisamoli

Sep 15, 2018
I did everything as they say. I have downloaded the last version and then i have placed this crack to the right file. Then i have run the game, but i couldn' t log in to patreon whith the button. And when the game starts, it is bugged.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I did everything as they say. I have downloaded the last version and then i have placed this crack to the right file. Then i have run the game, but i couldn' t log in to patreon whith the button. And when the game starts, it is bugged.
It's not bugged
If you did it right, it should work like this
Installing_the_Crack.gif

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Im sorry, and many thanks for the animation but i did exactly the same with version 041 ant did not work.
In that case unfortunately, without being physically there, I have no idea why it's not working for you
all I can recommend is for you to redownload the game from the OP, make sure it says 0.41final on the bottom right of the main menu and download crack from the link I provided you.
other than that
the only other option is to sign for the $1 tier at KsT's patreon -

Last edited:
Reactions: zaxrider29

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
not sure how you can stick to the walkthrough and not get bugs or glitches....case in point: If you grind through steps 1-90 with no cheats and no day skipping and replay every scene to get max points, John's return forces you to skip way ahead to step 350 so you can't stick to the exact step by step as his return happens after the date which is like skipping a number of game versions where it's easy to get scenes you shouldn't get until you reach. So I always get confused about the massive skipped over steps from the time John arrives after the end of the date which, in game day time, is well past 60 days. Heck, I think just finishing the steps to get the date takes 100 plus in-game days so John and Danielle tend to show up nearly at the same time. Therefore, I am really curious how anyone can play a final bug free play just sticking to the walkthrough. I mean when you finish the date and John arrives, are you just supposed to jump ahead to John's home steps or simply ignore his arrival? And since Danielle also arrives it sort of gives her points before she's supposed to have them. Hence, as I see it, you can't grind every step and stick to the walkthrough because you get Danielle points early and not in accord to the wt.

Hope this blathering isn't spoilerish or coming across as whiny bitchy, just genuinely frustrated and confused since the wt doesn't make it clear about whether player should skip ahead to play John and Dani steps/content or ignore those specific character steps and only stick to the numbered steps. Just want to play a full game and get each character's scenes and points in accord with the extremely helpful wt and not resort to cheats. Am restarting new game and will force myself to ignore cheat options and go full grind and do each step in specific order not even daring to risk doing a step out of numerical order. Perhaps that will give me a clean and perfect start to finish and anul my gripe while also answering questions about using the in-game cheat option or skipping steps and such.

Play on you twisted 'Twisties' and give many thanks to KST for this game and the critical walkthrough and those who help with said wt since trying to play this game without the wt is not for the timid or newbie gamer lol.

Jun 20, 2017
I....am...GOD!!!!! NO F-ING CODING EXPERIENCE AT ALL I MEAN NOTHING JUST DID SOME RESEARCH ON HOW DOES DRM WORKS FOR UNITY AND HOW TO EDIT A .DLL AND IT WORKED OMFG!!!! HERE YOU GO MY BOIS, EXTRACT IT AND COPY THIS IN THE FOLLOWING PATH C:\Users\YOUR USER\TheTwist041Beta1\TheTwist_Data\Managed, THEN OPEN THE GAME AND HIT THE CONNECT TO PATREON BUTTON.

PS. DOES IT WORK? REPLY PLS!!!
I cant tell if it actually connects the patreon or not, because it causes the inventory screen to pop up and never disappear.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I cant tell if it actually connects the patreon or not, because it causes the inventory screen to pop up and never disappear.
Please do a little research before asking for help
As you would have found there's a new version of the crack for which you'll find a link on this very page

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes