alompa

May 9, 2017
Can someone help me please. i lost my save at the end of .10 and i had loads of stats and money. Can someone please upload a save at the same point like mine, i wanna start 0.11. Thanks in advance

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing this is due to a Bug and if I had to guess it is because you repeated the threesome scene (there was a bug that gave you that scene anytime you went into Mom's bedroom) and it probably added 10 Stamina each time you repeated the scene.
i was there for at least 20 times now and i still don't have it. the RNG gods must really hate me.

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
Can someone help me please. i lost my save at the end of .10 and i had loads of stats and money. Can someone please upload a save at the same point like mine, i wanna start 0.11. Thanks in advance
scroll up m8. someone already posted it already.

M

MantisK

I have a glitch. It seems when I talk to Billy after school it jumps me straight home after last line. It could be the pop-up option not having set parameters (click only) and anywhere on the screen can select an option you don't want. It seemed to kick me out of a couple other scenes to the map, as well. This is the 4th gen I've played, never had these issues before. I'm on 11b.

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
I do what walkthrouht said and i cant see the yoga scene,i did all scenes with teacher why it doesnt go further??

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
Tuesday at 1300 hrs ,nothing is happening guys.I have completed all rebecca events
i just found it man...follow this one---->>>Walk on Kelly and Emma by the pool on wekends, use Drug X on them, les scene, they talk about MC's Mom boobs.
Then find double dildo under the coffee table on thursday - ask for water.
Walk on Mom and Emma doing fitness trainig - TUESDAY ONLY , few times, then walk on Mom doing fitness on her own

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
I stuck at 35/35 energy. anyone help me pls ?
-Night. Watch TV, you will get +10 energy
-Use Mom's panties on bedroom +10 energy (Major important)
-Buy Stamina pill from Shady guy +10 energy
-Buy Energy pill from Kelly +10 energy

that will be make 45 energy

with new threesome of Mom and Emma +10 energy

Total will be 55 energy

Last edited:
Reactions: kid_kun_199x

maxlucky

May 14, 2017
I have 75 stamina too, without cheats from begining except for money in regedit.
before 0.11b version stamina was 45

MasterofNTR

May 24, 2017
i just found it man...follow this one---->>>Walk on Kelly and Emma by the pool on wekends, use Drug X on them, les scene, they talk about MC's Mom boobs.
Walk on Mom and Emma doing fitness trainig - TUESDAY ONLY , few times, then walk on Mom doing fitness on her own
work for me... ty <3

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
anyone know how to get the extra animations when sunbathing? ive given mom the butt plug but nothing new?

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Just how many times do I need to do the pharmacy quest to get the delivery quest? Or do I need to meet that guy on a certain day or at a certain hour?
Anyone?

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
You're doing god's work my friend

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes