mikes4207

May 14, 2017
"Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna."

I have done everything but i can't get this scene...

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Now i'm stuck at mom and emma working out together. I saw them work out together for about 13 times already after swapping the cds and mom still won't work out alone.
You have to go straight home and not fuck with the teacher to catch her. Monday Livingroom 13:00 is best for seduce Emma command.

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
You have to go straight home and not fuck with the teacher to catch her. Monday Livingroom 13:00 is best for seduce Emma command.
yea i tried but i always end up with mom working out with emma. idk if its the rng fking with me or what but it has happened for at least 20+ times now

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i was never able to get the pharmacist to talk about her relationship with emma, now i can't get the pool scene and can't get the mom-emma scene. and i don't want to replay the game a 3rd time. can anyone please share their save?

thanks

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
i was never able to get the pharmacist to talk about her relationship with emma, now i can't get the pool scene and can't get the mom-emma scene. and i don't want to replay the game a 3rd time. can anyone please share their save?

thanks
Walk on Kelly and Emma by the pool on wekends, use Drug X on them, les scene, they talk about MC's Mom boobs.
Then find double dildo under the coffee table on thursday - ask for water.
Walk on Mom and Emma doing fitness trainig - TUESDAY ONLY , few times, then walk on Mom doing fitness on her own

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
Thank you, if not a secret where to throw it
Open regedit.exe
Go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\The Twist\ and delete _SaveSlot1,2,3 etc ,then press F5 key and exit.
Then,
Go to
AppData\LocalLow\KsTGames\The Twist and delete old saves drag or paste this save (playerInfo) and exit.
Start the game \load game\click on the FIRST empty slot,play a little bit and save .
For future saves swap,pay attention to the save file (playerInfo) number to be able to load the save when you start the game.
(playerInfo/ first slot,playerInfo 2/second slot..etc)

Reactions: smakarov191

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
There is one single thing that kinda pisses me off for like 2 versions already, I have the goddamn buttplug but every weekend morning I'm unable to use the plug on mom, I have nearly every other scene, except for anal in shower and anal at pool, anyone have any idea why the hell it isn't working? (relationship 310)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
"Go to school after 18:00. The shady guy will ask you to deliver a package to Adrianna."

I have done everything but i can't get this scene...
Did you do THIS part yet:
"149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose "Hide and watch"."

If not, you will NOT get the quest from the shady guy. I HTG you did the step I quoted there before posting here because it's literally the line above the one you listed.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
@Zhurgy, you need to have done anal with her, then finger her ass in the kitchen and then you will use the butt plug
I've done anal with her at pool with sister more than once..., now even with emma...

[edit] nvm, I found out what was missing, I had to go to her room and wait for her to trigger it...

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
Did you do THIS part yet:
"149. On Tuesday go to living room and wait for Mom and Emma workout. Choose "Hide and watch"."

If not, you will NOT get the quest from the shady guy. I HTG you did the step I quoted there before posting here because it's literally the line above the one you listed.
i did that scene but shady guy only sells the drug wont give me quest.

Biglove69

May 22, 2017
-Night. Watch TV, you will get +10 energy
-Use Mom's panties on bedroom +10 energy (Major important)
-Buy Stamina pill from Shady guy +10 energy
-Buy Energy pill from Kelly +10 energy

that will be make 45 energy

with new threesome of Mom and Emma +10 energy

Total will be 55 energy
Mom's panties on bedroom ? how ? right now i am only got 35 energy

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes