Cro

May 10, 2017
Guys....asking the same questions over and over and over again....
Here's a simple FAQ or RTFM for you:

1) download the DAMN walkthrough
2) read the DAMN walkthrough
3) read it AGAIN
4) do it like there, if something doesn't work for you, there is a 99% chance you missed a step
5) if you think you're part of the 1% lucky ones to actually find a bug, get off your white horse and READ the walkthrough again. You probably missed something.
6) When a new version comes out, most of the scenes and actions assume you completed the previous versions 100%.
Don't ask where's the dildo, when you didn't even get into Emma's house.
7) The frikkin' password is RICK !!!

In case I wasn't clear.... READ THE DAMN WALKTHROUGH.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Or at least read the repeating set of questions and answers between the release and two or three pages later.
You can also search the thread for save, cheat and regedit.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
yep, why there is a walktrough who is never reading ? lol i's the best help to play correctly but only if you play step by step.
Running with brainless are always posts for help :evilsmile:
For the new version, just follow the past walktrough and wait for the newer to catch the new scenes.

Patan

May 28, 2017
can anyone share their lates save from v.11 i screw it up with my saves and they don't work now :FeelsBadMan:

harala

Jun 12, 2017
I access all scenes but only one. I cant give drug-x to them at weekend because jason says i dont want get them addict or like that. Any solution?

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
someone please please please please tell me how to trigger mom solo yoga scene before i lose my shit because i've been through at least 40 scenes of mom and emma doing yoga together and that fucking bitch just won't let mom do her yoga alone
catch mom in the living room thats not tuesday

mikes4207

May 14, 2017
Guys....asking the same questions over and over and over again....
Here's a simple FAQ or RTFM for you:

1) download the DAMN walkthrough
2) read the DAMN walkthrough
3) read it AGAIN
4) do it like there, if something doesn't work for you, there is a 99% chance you missed a step
5) if you think you're part of the 1% lucky ones to actually find a bug, get off your white horse and READ the walkthrough again. You probably missed something.
6) When a new version comes out, most of the scenes and actions assume you completed the previous versions 100%.
Don't ask where's the dildo, when you didn't even get into Emma's house.
7) The frikkin' password is RICK !!!

In case I wasn't clear.... READ THE DAMN WALKTHROUGH.

You are right, but some of us are not idiots...

Cro

May 10, 2017
I access all scenes but only one. I cant give drug-x to them at weekend because jason says i dont want get them addict or like that. Any solution?
Well, you already gave it to them, what do you want more ?
You can now repeat that scene and join them at the pool without using DrugX

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
How do you activate the cheats if your keyboard doesn't have a num pad? I can get the money and energy but not relation

Last edited:

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
News for 0.12:

The 0.12 will be focused mostly on unlocking the creampies. There won't be many new scenes, but there will be many updated scenes (Mom H-scenes).
Also I'm planning 0.12 to be a bit smaller update, but it will be released sooner (targeting at Jul 27-28). Because I'm going on vacation for 10 days starting at Jul 29, so I decided it would be better to release smaller update, before I go, than to delay 10 more days. Or am I wrong? :)

One more thing, I would like to know what you guys expect mostly from H-scenes? And of course if you have any suggestions/ideas/critism feel free to share it in comments.

Tripod

May 17, 2017
Still got a bug at night. When you wake up and go to the pool, you get the scene where MC takes mom in dogsuit for a walk.

craiglol

Jun 20, 2017
Silly question perhaps, my energy is stuck at 35, yes I probably somehow messed up.

I have someone saved game, where do I put the file in order to get that save game to work?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Silly question perhaps, my energy is stuck at 35, yes I probably somehow messed up.

I have someone saved game, where do I put the file in order to get that save game to work?
Save files are located here: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Cro

May 10, 2017
You are right, but some of us are not idiots...
far from me to insinuate that.

But people are lazy sometimes or they do not know there is a walkthrough or for some reason don't want to put in any effort to search and it seems easier to just ask here, without thinking that people that follow this thread, might've heard that question 100 times already.
I mean, I'll bet you anything that someone will ask what's the phone password in the next 1-2 pages or sooner :)

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
I refused to use a walkthrough just to try and prove a point and honestly I've spent about 14 hours trying to unlock content so far...
Love the game though, I kind of want to volunteer my services to go through all the text and correct it all for him because it's polished enough that it deserves to not be dragged down by poor translation/typos.

jumanjih

Jul 4, 2017
Are there any other real-time 3d games like this? I like that I can move about freely and change the angles

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes