Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
My game is freezing each time I try to have a sexsceene with mom and sister at the pool, happens every damn time, on 0.10 and 0.11, tried new save, old save from here, and its still bugged..:( Anyone encountered the same problem?
Or, it actually dont freeze, the animations just keeps going, and no further opinion..

maxim@423

Apr 23, 2017
someone please please please please tell me how to trigger mom solo yoga scene before i lose my shit because i've been through at least 40 scenes of mom and emma doing yoga together and that fucking bitch just won't let mom do her yoga alone
Just finished v 11,i was stuck at first mom yoga scene all day yesterday ,couldn't get it ! Today I've Changed regedit values _yoga_h235322602 0 to 1 , after that the game run smooth till the end. I see here people frustration regarding modifying registry values. Most important part is pausing the game,some pause it between scenes,at night,etc. I will share with you my "Technik", works every time.
1 Start the game with window minimized.
2 Click to open one of your saves ,when the window turn black,click on your desktop,that will pause the game (must be quick,if you see any image, do it again).
3 Open registry ,choose what value you want to change (again ,this is how i do it) click on Decimal/modify value/click on Hexadecimal/ok.
4 Works for everything/money/relat./energy (for energy must modify 2 values ,put same values for both) _energ_h3502992065 and_total_energ_h2395138012
when you're pleased with your work, press F5 key and close regedit.
Click on the black window and game will start ,play a little bit /save /exit game .If you keep playing like this,the options on the right side of the screen(hallway/pool/etc) will be without the black countour.
This is my save for v.11 if you will...
Good luck & keep ...Twisting !!

LegendaryT

Jul 14, 2017
So wait, where are player save files located? IF I wanted to extract someone else's save file and import it to my game, where do I need to put the file? Or do I need the registry editing software?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
if you find another one, please let me know too :)
I couldn't.
Maybe try out House Party. You actually move yourself around the house. No incest though. Kinda reminds me of going to a party back in high school / college days and not a sausage fest.

Atakanbasturk

Jul 1, 2017
9.Go to bathroom, the room with jacuzi. On the floor in the corner you will find mom's panties.
10.Go back to your room, open inventory and click on panties. You will get another 10 energy.
11.Next day at school sell panties to Billy

Mmmm, I think I sell mom's panties to Billy without click it in room. Now I'm stuck at:
156. You must have 250+ score with each of them to join them, and 40+ available energy. Also make sure to have lube, it is needed for anal scene.

What can I do? I have 35 max energy and I can't take back it from Billy of course so I 'can't have 40 energy.

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
During weekends i can see mom in the kitchen with the apron but there's only 2 options, kiss her or finger her ass, i have the buttplug already but there's no options to use it. what did i miss?

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
During weekends i can see mom in the kitchen with the apron but there's only 2 options, kiss her or finger her ass, i have the buttplug already but there's no options to use it. what did i miss?
finger her ass, it'll lead to you fucking her ass and using the plug, make sure you have lube

U

User_17502

Im going to be honest I havent tried this game yet because the art looked terrible but the more I look into the game the more Im willing to take the plunge and download it.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Im going to be honest I havent tried this game yet because the art looked terrible but the more I look into the game the more Im willing to take the plunge and download it.
Yes, the art gives a nostalgic feeling of the first 3D games. But movements and facial expressions are very good.
Also a lot of small jokes when you pay attention to the surroundings.
And most of all the gameplay is very good not too much grinding. Some paths require some but mostly it's quite straight forward playing with all paths within your grasp and rewards just for the taking ;)

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes