ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Hello, is there any way to know which scene will earn points with someone? I've been stuck at 235 with the mom, I can't find what I should do right now. Nothing gives me points, but if I try anal in the shower or next to the pool it's -10 or -30 points, I have no idea how to gain more.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello, is there any way to know which scene will earn points with someone? I've been stuck at 235 with the mom, I can't find what I should do right now. Nothing gives me points, but if I try anal in the shower or next to the pool it's -10 or -30 points, I have no idea how to gain more.
Anal for mom is only unlocked by birthday party so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Anal for mom is only unlocked by birthday party so
Thanks, I'll try that, maybe I didn't do things correctly but I'm already at day 85 and I just unlocked getting into Emma's house. Maybe there was a way to gain more than 5 points every Thursday with her, but I didn't find it. Also, I just lost 5 points by watching masturbating while she was inside the shower, THEN gained 10 points when she visited at night. I guess it's just how the coding is, but I could never get past 240, so being at 235 I couldn't get 10 points...

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Thanks, I'll try that, maybe I didn't do things correctly but I'm already at day 85 and I just unlocked getting into Emma's house. Maybe there was a way to gain more than 5 points every Thursday with her, but I didn't find it. Also, I just lost 5 points by watching masturbating while she was inside the shower, THEN gained 10 points when she visited at night. I guess it's just how the coding is, but I could never get past 240, so being at 235 I couldn't get 10 points...

alompa

May 9, 2017
i couldn't get the game to read the save i downloaded from here guys, every time i load it i only find my saves. i deleted all 3 of them and put the one i want, still not reading and reading my old saves. is there anyway that i can delete/reset my old saves and add the new one that i got from here (end of .10) ?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
i couldn't get the game to read the save i downloaded from here guys, every time i load it i only find my saves. i deleted all 3 of them and put the one i want, still not reading and reading my old saves. is there anyway that i can delete/reset my old saves and add the new one that i got from here (end of .10) ?
Have you tried deleting all saves, copying the downloaded one and rename it to playerinfo2.dat and at game start load the 2nd save? It seems that the 2nd save is most easily read.
Also the other saves still show up because that's a registry setting and has nothing to do with the actual saves being there.

kingthehentai

Jul 8, 2017
fix cant up to 45 energy if you sell panty to billy
open regedit.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist
find _mpant_
edit 2->1
go to jason'room open inventory click panty
back regedit.exe
edit 1->2

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some help. Well perhaps better to say that I need some answer.
I am play the 0.10b version try to finish all the content in that version before start the 0.11b. Yeah i know that i can start directly from the 0.11b. But i had already started the 0.10b. So i wanna finish that first.
Now the answer i need. Practically the last thing I have to do is the photoshot service.
I speak with Adriana, ask for job, buy nicotine, ask again give nicotine, than ask for the job. Now she ask her boss and i do the first photoshot session. Than i wait 5 day and go again to Adriana. She now let me do photoshot again. But this time i can ask also for nude photo. And here's the problem, can i continue to make normal photos? Or I have to let her do the nude photoshot? I do not wanna start something that i regret in a future version.

Another problem is, i have to wait always 5 day to do another photoshot session? I see in the walk that after 3/4 photoshot you can give her all the money or split the money. There is some fuck photoshot session? Or only normal and nude shot?
Anticipate thankses.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I am play the 0.10b version try to finish all the content in that version before start the 0.11b. Yeah i know that i can start directly from the 0.11b. But i had already started the 0.10b. So i wanna finish that first.
Now the answer i need. Practically the last thing I have to do is the photoshot service.
I speak with Adriana, ask for job, buy nicotine, ask again give nicotine, than ask for the job. Now she ask her boss and i do the first photoshot session. Than i wait 5 day and go again to Adriana. She now let me do photoshot again. But this time i can ask also for nude photo. And here's the problem, can i continue to make normal photos? Or I have to let her do the nude photoshot? I do not wanna start something that i regret in a future version.

Another problem is, i have to wait always 5 day to do another photoshot session? I see in the walk that after 3/4 photoshot you can give her all the money or split the money. There is some fuck photoshot session? Or only normal and nude shot?
Anticipate thankses.
In 0.11b there is a hardcore photoshoot opportunity. The shootings go from soft to hardcore, I don't know whether 4/5 times just lingery will trigger the money question (I went from soft to hard).

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

ThisIsOk

Jun 26, 2017
Yep that's what I've been doing, but as always with these games there's some RNG element that can totally destroy everything. I mean, at 4pm you could be doing anal to the neighbour, then at 5pm if you even make contact with her it's -20 points or so. Playing ultra safe is the way, but it's damn boring.

dplace

Jun 19, 2017

Anticipate thankses.
After Nude Photo Shoot there will be BJ Shoot then Hardcore Shoot but yes you have to wait 5 days in between.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
After Nude Photo Shoot there will be BJ Shoot then Hardcore Shoot but yes you have to wait 5 days in between.
I usually set days aside just for those types of events.
Thursday is Emma day, Clean the Pool, Do the Lawn, Take the trim! I also check Inventory and use up my condoms and Lube so I can ReUp supplies at the Drugstore After school on Friday since it is now closed on the weekends.

One of the things I like about this game the most is the real lack of Grind.

Atakanbasturk

Jul 1, 2017
fix cant up to 45 energy if you sell panty to billy
open regedit.exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist
find _mpant_
edit 2->1
go to jason'room open inventory click panty
back regedit.exe
edit 1->2
I did but panties never came to inventory and when I open the game, value turns "2" automatically.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.11b When I go on Saturday & Sunday at 8 am to the studio all is gone inventory, map and so on have somebody else aso this problem?

You can only quit&save to get away.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes