ngoisaoptv

May 27, 2017
48.After Julia catches mom giving BJ to Jason, talk with Billy about mom at school. After that Billy may appear at pool at 15-17 hours. If you choose to let him watch, you will have to repeat the scene with mom giving BJ but this time Billy will be watching.
49.After mowing a lawn "Ask for glass of water" will apear (need Emma 40+ score), she will invite you inside. While she was gone for glass of water click on TV (make sure you have spycam in inventory) to set up the spycam. Come back next thursday same way and you will get the video003.
i can't see billy at 15-17 hours and can't unlock emma .Somebody help me

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
finger her ass, it'll lead to you fucking her ass and using the plug, make sure you have lube
I've been doing that so far, i did 5 more weekends straight after seeing your reply here and there's still no option to fuck her ass or to use the buttplug.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I've been doing that so far, i did 5 more weekends straight after seeing your reply here and there's still no option to fuck her ass or to use the buttplug.
Have you done the birthday party? This event will unlock anal for mom.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Amazing "game", props to the Author, bugs aside.

But this simply does not hold true: "-The game now works on any resolution/aspect ratio".
I can't select 3440x1440 21:9 resolution.

Not even if I edit Registry location.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yes i've done that already :(
Try sleeping with mom (in her bedroom) on friday and/or saturday night. When getting up, go directly to diningroom. When mom is in the kitchen, go to her and choose 'finger her ass'.

hayoo

Jun 30, 2017
Find mom's panties in the bathroom by the tub, then go to your bedroom and use them.
I already have sold them to Billy without use them in the bedroom, what can i do to increase the 10 energy points in this case? do i need to repeat the whole thing to recapture this energy?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I already have sold them to Billy without use them in the bedroom, what can i do to increase the 10 energy points in this case? do i need to repeat the whole thing to recapture this energy?
Well the savest way is to start over.
The other way is to use regedit, not for energy though because that's spread across different registers but for mom's panties.
- Backup your save files (so if the current game gets messed up, you'll have something to return to);
- in game go to city map;
- start regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist;
- select REG_DWORD _mpant_h3493568284 (value should be (2));
- right click and choose edit;
- edit value to 1 decimal and click 'ok;
- now simultaniously press F5 for register refresh and enter a location on the map in the game (best your house);
- check inventory and if panties are there, use them.

NB
I assumed that the value for the mpant register reaches from 0 (no pants) through 1 (found pants) to 2 (given pants)

Last edited:
Reactions: January2015

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Amazing "game", props to the Author, bugs aside.

But this simply does not hold true: "-The game now works on any resolution/aspect ratio".
I can't select 3440x1440 21:9 resolution.

Not even if I edit Registry location.
thats a bit too much , try using a smaller 21:9 resolution
you can also try to clic on the case icon at top right of the screen while put the game in windowed but this will not take the whole screen either i bet

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes