Atakanbasturk

Jul 1, 2017
Well the savest way is to start over.
The other way is to use regedit, not for energy though because that's spread across different registers but for mom's panties.
- Backup your save files (so if the current game gets messed up, you'll have something to return to);
- in game go to city map;
- start regedit and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KsTgames\The Twist;
- select REG_DWORD _mpant_h3493568284 (value should be (2));
- right click and choose edit;
- edit value to 1 decimal and click 'ok;
- now simultaniously press F5 for register refresh and enter a location on the map in the game (best your house);
- check inventory and if panties are there, use them.

NB
I assumed that the value for the mpant register reaches from 0 (no pants) through 1 (found pants) to 2 (given pants)
Great that worked like charm... Thanks.

nokia3200

Jul 12, 2017
Help? on tuesday i go to living room and Choose "Hide and watch" but next day the shady guy? dosnt give me a quest. then i go to the the shady guy all week. nothing be change =(((

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a way to do anything with Adriana?? Or is there only that photo shoot with your sister, up to hardcore? No single with Adriana or threesome with Adriana and Sister?

I think I have done everything in the walkthrough, up to this point.

Also what is the point of Kevin on the bench after school? He always says the exact same thing, and only slightly changes once you exploit the teacher.

About the neighbor. When you knock on her door and she suddenly has while lingerie. What is the point of that?

nokia3200

Jul 12, 2017
I play on Walkthrough, but on tuesday i go to living room and Choose "Hide and watch" but next day the shady guy? dosnt give me a quest. then i go to the the shady guy all week. nothing be change =(((

Reactions: Agungteguh27
May 7, 2017
hey guys, can anyone explain how to trigger dialog with Emma about restaraunt? already done evrything, talked to evryone, got all items for that b-day quest and still there is no option to speak with Emma abot restaraunt(

Tinyk

Apr 28, 2017
I play on Walkthrough, but on tuesday i go to living room and Choose "Hide and watch" but next day the shady guy? dosnt give me a quest. then i go to the the shady guy all week. nothing be change =(((
Check If you don't already have a mission about stealing medecine for him.
The dialogue about the CD won't trigger if you have this mission , but until you stole some , you won't have any reminder.

Koczi

Nov 23, 2016
Try sleeping with mom (in her bedroom) on friday and/or saturday night. When getting up, go directly to diningroom. When mom is in the kitchen, go to her and choose 'finger her ass'.
It doesn't work too, he fingers her ass, she gets mad, he asks for a kiss and they kiss. And i can't do anal or cum inside her in the shower, she always gets mad, is that normal?

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something stupid, but when I click on the link in the first post, I get an error:
F95zone - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
Maybe I'm doing something stupid, but when I click on the link in the first post, I get an error:
check out the attachment in the first post. there is a latest walkthrough txt download at the attachment file.

Reactions: Aeriys
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes