Jiinzo

May 27, 2017
154. Catch Mom working out at living room."Hide and watch", this time you will be able to "Use hypno command" and tell her to "Seduce Emma"

-stuck at this part. Do I have to find mom working out by herself? can't seem to find her at any other time/day besides tuesday when she's working out with emma.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
ive been through two tuesday now and no yoga scene nor mom in living room. what am i doing wrong?

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
ive been through two tuesday now and no yoga scene nor mom in living room. what am i doing wrong?
How many points do you have with mom and Emma?
Did you do birthday party with mom?
Did you finish the Emma and Kelly pool scene?
I think these things are related to trigger the work-out scenes with mom and Emma.

Romeo

Nov 2, 2016
How many points do you have with mom and Emma?
Did you do birthday party with mom?
Did you finish the Emma and Kelly pool scene?
I think these things are related to trigger the work-out scenes with mom and Emma.
mom is 300, kelly 300 and emma 300 . any tips please? busting to see this scene!

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I think they're gonna progress this moment at the next update View attachment 9616
This one might be on the list:

Hi,
I didn't forget about the scene where mom taking a nap. I have plans for a bigger scene with options like you said. It will definately get updated in some of upcoming versions.
I'm planning to unlock creampies in 0.12.
Thanks.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
I am new to this game. I have the most recent walkthrough. Is it necessary to play previous versions or can I start with the latest release and still see all content?

Reactions: Agungteguh27

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
I am new to this game. I have the most recent walkthrough. Is it necessary to play previous versions or can I start with the latest release and still see all content?
Every new release will contain everything from the previous releases (saves are mostly compatible with new releases also).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dafuq

i m getting excited just by see the main OP pictures changed XD

lets do it !

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes