Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
"
Go to Michelle's house at 20:00 or later and click on "Sneak to the backyard". Michelle is naked in the pool and plays with her tits and pussy.
Jason masturbates while Michelle rubs her pussy. Michelle notices Jason and wants him to come to her. Michelle gives Jason a blowjob and let him fuck her tits.
Then she sticks Jason's cock in her pussy and they fuck in different positions. Then choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum outside".
Now click on "Ask her to help Danielle with anal training". Michelle agrees to help Danielle.

"
This is the turorial and does not work you can never ask Michele about the anal Training during the sex scene.

Reactions: ultra_gecko

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
"
Go to Michelle's house at 20:00 or later and click on "Sneak to the backyard". Michelle is naked in the pool and plays with her tits and pussy.
Jason masturbates while Michelle rubs her pussy. Michelle notices Jason and wants him to come to her. Michelle gives Jason a blowjob and let him fuck her tits.
Then she sticks Jason's cock in her pussy and they fuck in different positions. Then choose between "Cum inside" and "Cum outside".
Now click on "Ask her to help Danielle with anal training". Michelle agrees to help Danielle.

"
This is the turorial and does not work you can never ask Michele about the anal Training during the sex scene.
Tested with my "completes 0.35" save and it works fine, I got the option to "Ask her to help Danielle with anal training"
You can find the save by following the link in my signature

A screen freeze occurs when you have Janice pregnant and during sleep click dreams. It was Friday evening if that matters.
Thank you for letting me know, I've confirmed the bug and updated the list bugs for 0.41
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4191092

shadowdelta315

Mar 30, 2019
Hi, I have a personal question to ask since i cant find any other place or contact to ask it.

I am deeply inspired by the Twist game and the char. Kira. Been thinking for years to create a 3d game similar to Xstory Player. My question is, any way to get the 3d model ofKira so i can use it to create a demo in Unity, giving all credits to the original author of the game and her creator. Thank you 1000x, best from Europe

mjobst

Jul 14, 2020
Well i got a problem, if ask billy for help, to help me up the classrooms window he just doesnt show? What can i do?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i know saving and loading aswell as advancing time resets rng for scenes like if someones in the living room or dining room. I was just wondering if there was any other way besides those.
You need to explain things a bit better.
From my understanding you want to know how to get different scenes without reloading a save or advancing time
The only other way I know of it that once you find someone in a certain room and only when you find someone in a certain room, if you know there are other scenes, I find leaving room and reentering it works without the need to advance time.
For example
-Say you want to catch Janice reading a book, but you caught her exercising, doesn't work on Tuesdays
Well, all you do is leave the living room to the hallway, then reenter the living room, keep doing that until you catch her reading.
-Same thing if you want to catch Janice sleeping in her bedroom, if you catch her changing, just head back to the living room and reenter the bedroom, repeat until she's sleeping.
-and you can do this without the need to reload a save or advance time, but take note, this will not work in every scenario.

Reactions: purplepower

mjobst

Jul 14, 2020
yup i am, also tried waiting from 4 p.m till 11 p.m. guess its a bug, is there any option i can edit some gamefile to skip the event?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yup i am, also tried waiting from 4 p.m till 11 p.m. guess its a bug, is there any option i can edit some gamefile to skip the event?
Just tested my "completes 0.21" save and I'm sorry to tell you it's not a bug
Billy appears no problem at the designated time
Unfortunately I don't know the reason he's not appearing for you, but, If you want, you can find the save by following the link in my signature
Also Just in case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjobst

mjobst

Jul 14, 2020
Na im just talkin about a bug which is appearing because i messed something up, downloaded a save thank u very much for your efforts :)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
A screen freeze occurs when you have Janice pregnant and during sleep click dreams. It was Friday evening if that matters.
While clicking dream does break the game, you can ignore the option for now and click the options that start with "Dream about..."
Bedroom_night_-_Janice_pregnant.png

Reactions: zaxrider29
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes