Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey happy new year, just want to ask is there a way to sex and fuck with Kelly only ?
You can try, but it will be difficult, because each character is connected in terms of their progression to 1-3 of the other characters, you can’t progress without progressing with another.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Tested with my "completes 0.35" save and it works fine, I got the option to "Ask her to help Danielle with anal training"
You can find the save by following the link in my signature

Thank you for letting me know, I've confirmed the bug and updated the list bugs for 0.41
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4191092
Thanks for the offer I found the saves. These I assume will have everything completed so I will not see sexy scenes like when they discovered Michele was wearing a butt plug on the beach? In that case I would rather not play and wait for a patch to fix the bug on the conversation.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks for the offer I found the saves. These I assume will have everything completed so I will not see sexy scenes like when they discovered Michele was wearing a butt plug on the beach? In that case I would rather not play and wait for a patch to fix the bug on the conversation.
It’s not a bug, it works fine
The only thing that comes to mind, which is a bug, if you didn’t get Danielle starting her job as a lifeguard, which does effect Michelle’s progress in some way.
And you can still load up a save that takes before you get to see Michele was wearing a butt plug on the beach.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Also a bug when Michele agrees to help Jason at the hospital He still hasthe speech as if she did not agree to do this.
Well to me it is a bug as I can not have the tab to ask her for help during the sex scene. I can ask Michele during the day but then Jason sais it needs to happen some other time. Daniele is a lifeguard of course else I would not have seen the swimsuit scene.
So you suggest to load up your save then it will show up as if before the anal training has starte? Is it the 0.41 save?
Edit: I attach images where you can see there is no such option after the sex.

Last edited:

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I am not sure this has been discussed before but I did discover that if you add up plus 5 score and end up with a final result as 495 for excample and the game is programmed for this particular time to have 500 max you will nto get additional 5 score if u complete a scene. So you have to substract the 5 and then repeat the scene to get the plus 10 score. Not sure if this affects showing up or not of scenes but it might since the code does look into that. THis instance was with Rachel.
Also my cheat code stopped working so I can now only substract and never add....

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Also a bug when Michele agrees to help Jason at the hospital He still hasthe speech as if she did not agree to do this.
Well to me it is a bug as I can not have the tab to ask her for help during the sex scene. I can ask Michele during the day but then Jason sais it needs to happen some other time. Daniele is a lifeguard of course else I would not have seen the swimsuit scene.
So you suggest to load up your save then it will show up as if before the anal training has starte? Is it the 0.41 save?
Edit: I attach images where you can see there is no such option after the sex.
As I mentioned you want the one for 0.35

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I am not sure this has been discussed before but I did discover that if you add up plus 5 score and end up with a final result as 495 for excample and the game is programmed for this particular time to have 500 max you will nto get additional 5 score if u complete a scene. So you have to substract the 5 and then repeat the scene to get the plus 10 score. Not sure if this affects showing up or not of scenes but it might since the code does look into that. THis instance was with Rachel.
Also my cheat code stopped working so I can now only substract and never add....
By any chance have you used the cheat to max out anyone or everyone.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
i used the cheat to max out when i get stuck and may be i tried to max out everyone at some point. I am not sure what will happen with thse saves I trow in the towel for now and will come back probably when another update comes probably using the new save or watching online what happened with Kira in the room since the scene in the pharmacy where I ask Kelly about the BDSM scene do not show up either. .

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i used the cheat to max out when i get stuck and may be i tried to max out everyone at some point. I am not sure what will happen with thse saves I trow in the towel for now and will come back probably when another update comes probably using the new save or watching online what happened with Kira in the room since the scene in the pharmacy where I ask Kelly about the BDSM scene do not show up either. .
I'm sorry to tell you this, but,
Unfortunately that's why you're having problems, the game doesn't like you over using the cheat, and by maxing everyone out you broke the game. and it's been like that since the beginning, so no update is going to fix the issues you have.
Your only option is to start a new game or grab my save.

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Easy there fellas.
If the release is today, it will take a few days, maybe a week or two to get a crack and even more for final.
So take it easy.

Just find something to do. Don't wait.

JUST crap

Jul 10, 2019
I've done the Danielle's webcam shows, and why I can't see Danielle standing on the lifeguard tower? Or what time she would be there?

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Nice game. (y)
But now there is no new content.
It's getting boring.
The MC mom, sis, neighbors, teacher, and friend are all his fuck girl.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've done the Danielle's webcam shows, and why I can't see Danielle standing on the lifeguard tower? Or what time she would be there?
Unfortunately it's It a current progression breaking bug in this update
You have 3 choices
1-Wait for 0.42 to be released, which should have it fixed
2-Find a copy of 0.40, to complete the section
or
3-You can head over to my list of bugs for 0.41 and grab the save files I attached
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-40-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-4191092

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Last edited:

JUST crap

Jul 10, 2019

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

- 6 new scenes.
- Rachel's body customization has been added (Skin tone, tattoo, tan lines, pubic hair style)
- Updated the nightmare dream scene.
- Janice's pool scene (the one with sleeping mask) has been updated
-
Characters that received updates:
  • Rachel
  • Danielle
  • Janice
- Updated locations:
  • Danielle's live stream room
  • Billy's house
  • Rachel's living room
  • Park
  • School (outside)
  • Jason's room
- Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes