Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does this beta fix the Danielle lifeguard tower bug?
Fixed 0.41FINAL Bugs

0-Danielle doesn't appear as lifeguard (Prevents progress with Danielle and Michelle Unfortunately)
FIXED IN 0.42BETA1
Or you can grab the Save Files, also found below, and start from step 652
I've tested them and they should work

1- When using the incest patch
Black Screen when investigating noise at Billy's house

FIXED IN 0.42BETA1

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

JUST crap

Jul 10, 2019
not only changes the dialogue when you get the DNA test
but also adds 2 new secret NTR (skippable) scenes
One during the Mom Swap
Fixed 0.41FINAL Bugs

0-Danielle doesn't appear as lifeguard (Prevents progress with Danielle and Michelle Unfortunately)
FIXED IN 0.42
Or you can grab the Save Files, also found below, and start from step 652
I've tested them and they should work

1- When using the incest patch
Black Screen when investigating noise at Billy's house

FIXED IN 0.42
TY. She appears!

death48

Mar 29, 2019
yo i´m kinda disappointed with the billy path with janice in this update just one BJ and thats it? really? and the worst part is that you cant repeat it because it dont show anymore the option "talk about BJ" when you done once.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
and is the update with the the least content of all updates really disappointed ... maybe it should be for the new game i hope

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
and is the update with the the least content of all updates really disappointed ... maybe it should be for the new game i hope
Don't worry there will be More Billy Content Lots of people are waiting on some revamp and New NTR scenes The Guys on Top are Talking about New Billy Scenes guarantee

Reactions: MrJ

Mpasmpasa

Jun 5, 2017
yo i´m kinda disappointed with the billy path with janice in this update just one BJ and thats it? really? and the worst part is that you cant repeat it because it dont show anymore the option "talk about BJ" when you done once.
You can repeat this scene but you have to wait for a week to pass.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So i've recently found out about patch containing more beach scenes with Rachel, but when i installed it seems it doesn't work, because i had to use it during 0.40 version and i'm way pass that. Is there any other way to see those scenes?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So i've recently found out about patch containing more beach scenes with Rachel, but when i installed it seems it doesn't work, because i had to use it during 0.40 version and i'm way pass that. Is there any other way to see those scenes?
You need to be on the ntr route and follow the instructions on how to activate it
you can find the instructions by following the link in my signature

Last edited:
Reactions: htut and RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
You need to be on ntr route and follow the instructions on how to activate it
you can find the instructions by following the link in my signature
I activated it, but only by downloading your saves, because i couldn't do it with my saves as they are way pass 0.40 and those scenes wouldn't trigger. Thanks for the saves btw.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It seems that step 858 of the walkthrough with customizing Rachel is impossible to complete with patch and Billy's path because it replaces the scene that should trigger the customization and there is a scene with rachel and billy instead. Might be a conflict with patch or a bug because it's beta version after all.

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
I didn't find any new Janice content in this update. Did I miss something?? The Billy pool BJ was from 2 years ago and was repeatable with the cheat menu add-on. However, the new aunt dani parts are good.

Reactions: Dr. Jones

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I didn't find any new Janice content in this update. Did I miss something?? The Billy pool BJ was from 2 years ago and was repeatable with the cheat menu add-on. However, the new aunt dani parts are good.
The new Update for Janice, is not to have her wear the mask when ask, after you ask Billy about getting a BJ from her at school.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hillbilly Bob
D

Deleted member 1626573

you Have to wait for one week to ”talk about bj” If you want to repeat it again. Exactly 7 days after you did ”talk about bj”.

Reactions: Hillbilly Bob
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes