Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Exclude animations and port to Ren'Py. It's only graphically demanding due to quite poor optimization. It's not like the models are ultra poly 4K textures or something (something like the Visit character models look sharper and doesn't require 3090 to run).
Bad comparison.
The game doesn't use pre-rendered images, it's reliant on hardware for rendering the world and characters.

That alone isn't enough reason for there not to be an Android version, but considering it would have to be remade for Android, and already desperately needs to be remade from scratch as it is, I don't want to imagine how badly it would perform on mobile devices.
As it is, there are still people who try to run it on hardware that can technically support it, but barely.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Rachel and Billy scene is only available when you have the incest patch installed, you can find the patch and saves, if you follow the link in my signature.
It was buggy and I tested it and it’s been fixed.
To find the scene you need to get the option to investigate noise.
How about step 858 from walkthrough? I can't trigger rachel customization because of patch and billy path which replaces the scene when mc finds her changing clothes. Did you menage to do it?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How about step 858 from walkthrough? I can't trigger rachel customization because of patch and billy path which replaces the scene when mc finds her changing clothes. Did you menage to do it?
Not with the incest patch installed, was able to do it without it.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Not with the incest patch installed, was able to do it without it.
So with patch no way to do it? Will this be fixed or it's gonna be unchanged? Kinda lazy to do whole half of the 0.42 again and only installed patch because of rachel dp scene.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
So with patch no way to do it? Will this be fixed or it's gonna be unchanged? Kinda lazy to do whole half of the 0.42 again and only installed patch because of rachel dp scene.
This is just the Beta version of 0.42, the time when bugs are usually reported, while no guarantee it will be fixed in 0.42Final it would most likely be fixed in 0.43.

Reactions: RottenPlum
Sep 2, 2020
It would be great if the movement from room to room and actual 3d rotation in all rooms, would be fixed before this gets a final.
Its totally anyoing that for some rooms and and connections its working and for some not. Living Room - Dining room for example.

A POV mode would also be nice for some scenes.

Just saying since there is already a tech demo for part 2 in the works.

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
It's not so serious that you need to spam the same thing twice.
If only someone had a signature full of useful info including saves, and if only they'd posted on the previous page.
I usually assume that double a post with no difference in text writing is a mistaken double click... it does happen a bit too often for my liking though.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
I'm really amazed by some people here.
One asks to turn the game into a ren'py compatible content. Meaning, some pictures and maybe a GIF or two as animation.
That's madness.

Ren'py games are like 99% pictures and awful music and text, endless useless text... Why don't you go all the way and turn it into an e-comic with GIFs? Oh wait, that's exactly what it is, with multiple choices.

And then another asks for POV... Seriously? POV? That's not a genre, that "I'm making adult content but I don't want to pay a cameraman." It's NOT a genre.

All that 3D goggles and VR is maybe a genre. They do that to trick your mind to make you think you are there doing stuff (not only sexual content, but action etc...).

But POV = I can't afford a camera man.

It's NOT a genre.

Come on, people. Push forward, never back.

Jake Wesley

Mar 20, 2019
You need to be on the ntr route and follow the instructions on how to activate it
you can find the instructions by following the link in my signature
hey just want to ask when we will get more update to Kelly, Kendra and Emma ?
Especialy more Kendra Beach Scne ?

derive

May 2, 2018
I did the first camshow with Rachel and Danielle, but the next day I don't get the costumization options at billy's house. Is this a bug? Or do I need to do another scene first?

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes