Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
yeah, that is why earlier i asked why is it impossible to tweak the code (because otherwise it would have be done)
but still curious about the mecanics...as it is not something i ve seen before ...and i just cannot comprehend the issue.
my simplistic mind generates couple of situations... like there is some faulty general/core piece of intro/early code ("bones") affecting added later healthy code ("meat") - why not to change "bones" then ...or if it is related to some faulty multiplied omnipresent code line, why not to 'substitute all' to healthy lines.
mate that is not how coding works, and issue is not within codes, it is from how things are implemented in game. Game has all scenes loaded into it at the same time for one background, for example if you are in Jason's room game loads every scene inside the room and chooses a specific scene according to your choices.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yeah, that is why earlier i asked why is it impossible to tweak the code (because otherwise it would have be done)
Because it's not the coding per se.
It's a combination of using Fungus for the 3D work, and how KST has decided to make the game.
Everything that can happen in any location is all loaded in at the same time, and whichever event/opportunities are selected to appear, the rest are all hidden.

For example, everything that can happen in the living room, is all there whenever Jason goes there. We just can't see it all. All those models, all those textures, all those lighting & shadow effects.
That's why the best performance increase across the board, relates to lowering the graphical quality, despite the fact that this game shouldn't require that kind of sacrifice on even mostly decade old hardware.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
bit clearer. i think
so usually a correct event/scene is identified and then being loaded. and here all events are first being loaded [that generates delay] to the location and then correct one is being picked and shown

Feb 19, 2018
TL;DR
Renpy games = Images and CG are already generated and the game engine most loads it
This game = The textures exist and every scene the models are being generated, I don't know to what extent the assets are pre-determined but alot of things are being done at run-time

huyan1995

Dec 24, 2020
in the shower room i came inside mom :(( and she really upset about it and does not let me have sex again, how to solve it ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
in the shower room i came inside mom :(( and she really upset about it and does not let me have sex again, how to solve it ?
You have to wait a week before she'll allow you to have sex with her again
and you need build up her relationship points again.
Also, don't come inside her until you have the plan B pill in your inventory

Feb 19, 2018
Uh does the incest patch not update dialogs for older content? (Like i asked janice to get pregnant using the hypno shit) and it still said step-mom (I have finished the whole DNA stuff story)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Uh does the incest patch not update dialogs for older content? (Like i asked janice to get pregnant using the hypno shit) and it still said step-mom (I have finished the whole DNA stuff story)
More than likely, any change will happen after the DNA test, not the scene that happened before.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
this game is damn near perfect so far (first 100 steps of the walkthrough).

But please dev, PLEASE,

remove the maddening 2 second delay between rooms, or at least make it an option toggle.

PLEASE

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
How much my relation must be with Kelly to fuck her ? I'm at around 105 and she still refuses to do it. I lose 10 points each time.

Edit : + I can't rise my rel with Mom. I'm stuck at around 235. However, I didn't " lied about mom " atm. Trying to get the kelly's fuck scene works first.
sorry for necroing, but for posterity: the answer to getting Kelly above 105 is to buy stuff from her, which always gives +5

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
sorry for necroing, but for posterity: the answer to getting Kelly above 105 is to buy stuff from her, which always gives +5
Hmmm, this was a post from 2017, man... Thx for trying to help, but it's been ages I completed all the routes... TC.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 8GB
the same device I am using before and I hadn't have any issues back then.
What of your Graphics Card (GPU), what do you have?
And if it's what I'm suspecting, because of how big the game is now, compared to when you last played it
and how it coded, for instance, it's coded so that it loads EVERY scene that can happen in a specific located and unfortunately that will you memory ram and GPU, which if you don't have enough can result in the game crashing.

Which mean you try 3 thing
2 of which are these
HOW TO CHANGE THE GRAPHICS QUALITY, FOR THOSE THAT MIGHT HAVE DIFFICULTY RUNNING THE GAME
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-38-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1385561

FOR THOSE STILL HAVING ISSUES RUNNING THE GAME YOU CAN ALSO TRY THIS
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-41-final-kst.1282/post-4197064

and as for the third
Upgrading your Graphics Card and adding more Ram.

name

Mar 8, 2017
so is this game still going to be updated or is he moving on to the sequel? i know the sequel right now is like a beta of a beta but im excited to see new scenarios and characters

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes