Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Grabbed it from your signature still tried it and the same result as before could not load or save and is impossible to use the exit button to close the game.
What version of the game are you playing, make sure it's 0.41Final
because I can assure you it works
Screenshot_2020-12-22_053531.png

Feb 19, 2018
Anyone have any idea what are the conditions needed for Jason to ask Kelly about Yuki?
I have followed em inside the dungeon and even recorded and showed at hospital. (From cheat debugger, didn't use it only installed to read the variables, says the bdsm questline is at 4)
The side note is cant add kelly +5 beyond 330 using C+H menu, even though I can increase it till 400 using Danielle+Kelly movies.
I see other people had similar issues in thread but solution offered was to just download a save but I am playing for first time and don't wanna miss out on story :\
Edit: My progression is very uneven when it comes to characters so I'll add/lose progression on a foreign save

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone have any idea what are the conditions needed for Jason to ask Kelly about Yuki?
I have followed em inside the dungeon and even recorded and showed at hospital. (From cheat debugger, didn't use it only installed to read the variables, says the bdsm questline is at 4)
The side note is cant add kelly +5 beyond 330 using C+H menu, even though I can increase it till 400 using Danielle+Kelly movies.
I see other people had similar issues in thread but solution offered was to just download a save but I am playing for first time and don't wanna miss out on story :\
Edit: My progression is very uneven when it comes to characters so I'll add/lose progression on a foreign save
One of the steps is to speak to Michelle about the receptionist
That would be step 716 of the walkthrough

Feb 19, 2018
One of the steps is to speak to Michelle about the receptionist
That would be step 716 of the walkthrough
ofc! totally forgot michelle would be involved in the hospital stuff once she is progressed ahead, thanks for the heads up, will update once I get there :D
You are doing gods work with the links and updates on the thread

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ofc! totally forgot michelle would be involved in the hospital stuff once she is progressed ahead, thanks for the heads up, will update once I get there :D
You are doing gods work with the links and updates on the thread
Word of warning there is a bug if you haven't already done Danielle's lifeguard quest, which unfortunately also effects Michelle progress and won't be fixed until 0.42
I don't if it will affect you, but you should be aware just in case.

Feb 19, 2018
Word of warning there is a bug if you haven't already done Danielle's lifeguard quest, which unfortunately also effects Michelle progress and won't be fixed until 0.42
I don't if it will affect you, but you should be aware just in case.
Progressing and talking to michele worked! Thanks a bunch
Also I didn't encounter the lifeguard bug, thank god. Dodged a bullet there i guess
Edit: Or maybe not seems like Michele doesn't have option to help with anal training even when steve is out. (I have asked her about it during day and she said come later). I only get "look for kira room" and "go home" options.
Edit 2: Guess doing the superhero event fucks it up since the kira room option overrides anal training option, rip. Will wait for 0.42 fix

Last edited:

topazi

Aug 2, 2017
How can you trigger this event? I've done all the prerequisites but it never happens

450. Make sure John is not at home. Also make sure you have done the threesome with Janice and Emma (step 170) and the previous events with Rachel (up to step 418).
On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace and realizes that Rick is not the one who stole it. Jason confesses to be the thief and apologizes. Janice is mad at Jason.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can you trigger this event? I've done all the prerequisites but it never happens

450. Make sure John is not at home. Also make sure you have done the threesome with Janice and Emma (step 170) and the previous events with Rachel (up to step 418).
On Tuesday go to the living room and wait for Janice and Emma. Janice shows Emma the necklace Jason gave her as a birthday present. Emma takes a closer look.
She recognizes it as her stolen necklace and realizes that Rick is not the one who stole it. Jason confesses to be the thief and apologizes. Janice is mad at Jason.
Unfortunately I don't know what else you might have missed, maybe you missed talking to Emma about the necklace at the pool where Jason says Rick might have stolen it.
But I did try my "complete 0.25" save and it triggered fine, it just took a couple of tuesdays.

• Angry
Reactions: Ravenger6660

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a bug where if I go hide in wardrobe of julia's room at night (when she isn't there), she comes back to room and sits on bed but nothing else happens, I can move camera around but neither Janice shows up nor can I get out.
I have seen the buttplug swapping scene but not the one where Jason joins them
I just tested mine and I have no issues with the scene, so it's not a bug
Is Julia still running away when she catches you getting a BJ from Janice at the pool
and did you use the cheat at, for example maximizing everyone's points
because I've heard of this before and that was cause, basically maximizing the relationship points you end up breaking the game.

Feb 19, 2018
Is Julia still running away when she catches you getting a BJ from Janice at the pool
because I've heard of this before and that was cause, basically maximizing the relationship points you end up breaking the game.
nah did all those scenes way back at the start, i didn't cheat at all other than kelly points and money

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, can you add a crack again for version 0.40?
Or add older versions of cracks to the signature?

anaa

Jul 8, 2017
its been a long time since I play this game maybe for 6 months, now I cant play it like I was before.
I cant play for over than 2 minutes without crashes.
any help please.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
its been a long time since I play this game maybe for 6 months, now I cant play it like I was before.
I cant play for over than 2 minutes without crashes.
any help please.
What are the specs of your pc
CPU, GPU model and how much Ram

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
hey guys, i am missing one event scene, one where you take Janice to park- get her fucked by red hoodie guy/dp janice with red hoodie guy. I am sleeping on Janice's bed but i dont see that option when i wake her up. Anything special needs to be done?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hey guys, i am missing one event scene, one where you take Janice to park- get her fucked by red hoodie guy/dp janice with red hoodie guy. I am sleeping on Janice's bed but i dont see that option when i wake her up. Anything special needs to be done?
Make sure you are sleeping alone with her
Make Jason's bed the default
Make Janice's bed the default again
Reject Julia to join you

oh
and go to the beach, approach the red hooded guy so he can punch in the face

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes