Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Make sure you are sleeping alone with her
Make Jason's bed the default
Make Janice's bed the default again
Reject Julia to join you

oh
and go to the beach, approach the red hooded guy so he can punch in the face
still missing something, i have done all the above but still dont get the choice, so i assume this event has more that one simple event flags.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
still missing something, i have done all the above but still dont get the choice, so i assume this event has more that one simple event flags.
According to the walkthrough you need to also
-Janice need to have 490+ relationship points
-Have done steps 476-481
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
According to the walkthrough you need to also
-Janice need to have 490+ relationship points
-Have done steps 476-481
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes i did these also, there few more flags missing i assume, now i am chasing alternative hair janice scenes to see if it affects these

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes i did these also, there few more flags missing i assume, now i am chasing alternative hair janice scenes to see if it affects these
Don't know if this is part of it
Do you know what Janice's outfit score
To find out download the cheat mod, install it, press f10 and type "janoutfitscr" in the Filter box
It should be 150, at that time you can take her to the park
or
One option for you, if you don't want to mess about, grab my "completes 0.37" save by following the link in my signature.
The scene would already have been done, but, you can redo it.

Reactions: capogogo

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Don't know if this is part of it
Do you know what Janice's outfit score
To find out download the cheat mod, install it, press f10 and type "janoutfitscr" in the Filter box
It should be 150, at that time you can take her to the park
or
One option for you, if you don't want to mess about, grab my "completes 0.37" save by following the link in my signature.
The scene would already have been done, but, you can redo it.
ah i see from your save i need another sexy lingerie for janice, sadly i dont know how to unlock it

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
ah i see from your save i need another sexy lingerie for janice, sadly i dont know how to unlock it
Usually those are unlocked by increasing Janice's outfit score
in-game you do that by having her wear skimpier and skimpier outfits for a number of days each.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Usually those are unlocked by increasing Janice's outfit score
in-game you do that by having her wear skimpier and skimpier outfits for a number of days each.
i checked it, it is 150, i dont know mate i think i am still missing some variable, maybe because i have never had option of Julia to join me in the first place, or maybe i havent sent john away

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i checked it, it is 150, i dont know mate i think i am still missing some variable, maybe because i have never had option of Julia to join me in the first place, or maybe i havent sent john away
Sending John away wouldn't have done anything
But, the fact that you never had the option to accept/reject Julia to join you in bed with Janice, could definitely be the issue.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Sending John away wouldn't have done anything
But, the fact that you never had the option to accept/reject Julia to join you in bed with Janice, could definitely be the issue.
if memory serves me right it is also related to fate of john quest, if you dont have sex with janice for a week you trigger this scene where julia want to join too right?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
if memory serves me right it is also related to fate of john quest, if you dont have sex with janice for a week you trigger this scene where julia want to join too right?
Yes and you can repeat the scene whenever you catch Janice sleeping in her room.
Did you get the option to kick out or keep John

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes he is sleeping on couch
So the only issue is that Julia didn't join you when doing the after not having sex with Janice while John was there before you kick him out or let him stay and that Julia is not turning up asking to join.
if so, then that is the problem, and it goes all the way back before getting the choice regarding john.
but just in case, try the scene when you catch Janice sleeping in her around 20:00-22:00, if you catch her changing, just leave and re-enter keep doing that until she's sleeping, then join her on the bed.
And if Julia is still not turning up, then maybe building up Julia will fix it.

Other than that
All I can say, is for you to grab the "completes 0.37" save

Feb 19, 2018
I have literally the same issue as Skaldy, but I do get option to reject Julia and I pretty ahead in Kendra storyline too so yeah been punched by him and shit way back. Though idk if its got anything to do with outfit score, will have to try it out.
Edit: john is kicked out for me

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
question for those who knows about coding and unity ... could you explain (like i am a 5year old :] ) - why is it impossible to tweak the code in a way allowing not to have those twist 2-3sec pauses between some actions? (i think it is the only reason why i am hesistant to continue with that game, i stopped after 1/8 of game or so)

Feb 19, 2018
question for those who knows about coding and unity ... could you explain (like i am a 5year old :] ) - why is it impossible to tweak the code in a way allowing not to have those twist 2-3sec pauses between some actions? (i think it is the only reason why i am hesistant to continue with that game, i stopped after 1/8 of game or so)
what do you mean twist 2-3 second pauses?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
o.0... dont you have that delay between actions? i dont remember, maybe not when clicking through rooms in one location , but when choosing to travel elsewhere. but more likely both.

i dunno...maybe it is not an issue for solid machines....or there are some fixes i am not aware of.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
o.0... dont you have that delay between actions? i dont remember, maybe not when clicking through rooms in one location , but when choosing to travel elsewhere. but more likely both.

i dunno...maybe it is not an issue for solid machines....or there are some fixes i am not aware of.
Oh it's an issue for even "solid" machines, and it's not going away any time soon, short of a complete remake.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Oh it's an issue for even "solid" machines, and it's not going away any time soon, short of a complete remake.
i dunno how to help dev, i can only suggest to enter this into the code 'if lag 2 secs then remove lag" :WeSmart:

renpy fans remake when ?! :cautious:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i dunno how to help dev, i can only suggest to enter this into the code 'if lag 2 secs then remove lag" :WeSmart:

renpy fans remake when ?! :cautious:
No Ren'Py remake, because no CG pictures.
If that kind of lag could be removed by a simple piece of code, it would have been done a long time ago, and with more than just this game :FacePalm:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
If that kind of lag could be removed by a simple piece of code
yeah, that is why earlier i asked why is it impossible to tweak the code (because otherwise it would have be done)
but still curious about the mecanics...as it is not something i ve seen before ...and i just cannot comprehend the issue.
my simplistic mind generates couple of situations... like there is some faulty general/core piece of intro/early code ("bones") affecting added later healthy code ("meat") - why not to change "bones" then ...or if it is related to some faulty multiplied omnipresent code line, why not to 'substitute all' to healthy lines.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes