itsmehusar

Dec 1, 2019
I have problem, every time i go to school toilet i have scen when Jason fuck Janice and i can't do.
"Go inside the school at 15:00 and go to the toilet. (At this hour graffiti is being cleaned off from the toilet's wall.) Take the bottle with the blue cap.Jason receives the "Urban graffiti remover". Can someone help me? :D

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have problem, every time i go to school toilet i have scen when Jason fuck Janice and i can't do.
"Go inside the school at 15:00 and go to the toilet. (At this hour graffiti is being cleaned off from the toilet's wall.) Take the bottle with the blue cap.Jason receives the "Urban graffiti remover". Can someone help me? :D
What version of the games
That’s an old which was fixed 2 updates ago.
You need to download the latest version from the OP

Reactions: itsmehusar

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
how to know how many times Jason fuck Janice?
Sandbox. You evolve the relationship with each woman. And fuck as many times as you want. But at some point you will need to follow WT (with 700+ steps) to evolve the story. Probably 10+ different sex scenes between Jason (MC) and Janice (Mom). After a lot of work.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
There was a post of saves sorted in versions, but in OP it's no longer. Maybe someone can link it?

• Angry
Reactions: Anon4321

Hillbilly Bob

Jun 12, 2018
Did you miss this?. View attachment 975331 It's not well detailed in the walkthrough. It seems that with this scene and his other encounters, Billy is getting between Janice's legs several times a week now. It's nice to see I did not find any game breaking bugs this time.
Yes I did miss this, thanks. I never clicked on " continue " to find it. I need Janice content in every update.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone else having no saves screen pop up when either wanting to save and quit or load from a save?
No, because everyone is using the crack provided
Just follow my signature
Just make sure you're using the right crack for the right version

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
does not change even after i post and extract ,the Assembly into Managed folder replacing the original file

Does the same if i install the cracked 0.42 beta from the first page link

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes