eknaro64

Jan 24, 2020
Error:
698. (Pregnancy): After 30 days Janice goes into labor. When you go to sleep and click on "Sleep till morning" or at the end of step 697 Janice goes into labor.
Jason calls an ambulance and Janice gives birth to a babygirl in the hospital. As soon as the scene in the hospital ends, the baby is gone.

When press "Sleep till morning" nothing happens, what can I do . I can move the camera but I can't click, I have version 0.41 and I am successfully connected to patreon

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Error:
698. (Pregnancy): After 30 days Janice goes into labor. When you go to sleep and click on "Sleep till morning" or at the end of step 697 Janice goes into labor.
Jason calls an ambulance and Janice gives birth to a babygirl in the hospital. As soon as the scene in the hospital ends, the baby is gone.

When press "Sleep till morning" nothing happens, what can I do . I can move the camera but I can't click, I have version 0.41 and I am successfully connected to patreon
I tested my copy of 0.41Final and I had no issue with the scene, I went through it no problem

I would then ask
-What version of 0.41 are you played, double check the bottom right of the main menu
-Did you use the cheat mod to change an variable, like, to reduce the pregnancy period
-Did you max out some or everyone's relationship points.

eknaro64

Jan 24, 2020
I tested my copy of 0.41Final and I had no issue with the scene, I went through it no problem

I would then ask
-What version of 0.41 are you played, double check the bottom right of the main menu
-Did you use the cheat mod to change an variable, like, to reduce the pregnancy period
-Did you max out some or everyone's relationship points.
1. - 0.41final
2.- Yes sir, change the energy, now it is at 105. pressing "c" "h" change the period to 30 days and when I go to your room your pregnancy is already noticeable.

3.- 550 points

¿What I can do?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
1. - 0.41final
2.- Yes sir, change the energy, now it is at 105. pressing "c" "h" change the period to 30 days and when I go to your room your pregnancy is already noticeable.

3.- 550 points

¿What I can do?
Unfortunately I'm not sure what the problem might be
By any chance did you keep Jason's bed the default bed
Other than that, the only soilution I can think of is if you grab my "Completes 0.34" and restart 0.35, or skip the section by grabbing my "Completes 0.35" save

eknaro64

Jan 24, 2020
Unfortunately I'm not sure what the problem might be
By any chance did you keep Jason's bed the default bed
Other than that, the only soilution I can think of is if you grab my "Completes 0.34" and restart 0.35, or skip the section by grabbing my "Completes 0.35" save
can you share your save and teach me how to load it please

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Your Sig only contains ver 41 and 42 walkthrough, we need a full walkthrough. Thanks
:FacePalm:At the very least download them to see
That they are the full walkthrough, it doesn't just contain the parts for 0.41 and 0.42, the latest being 0.42
Otherwise I would have said so

Last edited:

swextal

May 7, 2018
man im tired i already downloaded this game 5 times i'm too lazy to download this again, you know this kind of game should have new content on start and middle, an then to the final to make us wanna play again
Why did you download the same game five times? It doesn't give you five times whatever just because you did so? Sorry for being ironic, but, "Frankly, what the fuck are you talking about". (?)

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
step 852 doesn't even trigger, great start! and I've done all past steps. Anyone else having issues ?

Edit : tried with the saved supplied here, same thing.
How do I trigger Danielle reaching out to me ? Is it because i'm playing on the incest path ?

Edit 2 : tried to go to danielles at 21:00 but the two toys event that supposedly has 70% chance to occur never occured in two weeks!

Can somebody please tell me if they got through this step and how ? thank you !

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
step 852 doesn't even trigger, great start! and I've done all past steps. Anyone else having issues ?

Edit : tried with the saved supplied here, same thing.
How do I trigger Danielle reaching out to me ? Is it because i'm playing on the incest path ?

Edit 2 : tried to go to danielles at 21:00 but the two toys event that supposedly has 70% chance to occur never occured in two weeks!

Can somebody please tell me if they got through this step and how ? thank you !
No
Read step 852 again, it tells you what you need to do if Danielle is not turning up at school

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But in regards to the incest patch
It will effect step 858, it will make it more difficult to get the scene you need
Which is Rachel inviting you in for tea

Last edited:
Reactions: SDaddy666

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Asking about save files. I am on a mac and I found the folder where mac stores the game info. When I download a save file I get player info 1 to 8. 8 files. Do I put the whole save folder in or just the 8 files? I tried it and when I restarted the game still no load option. Any help would be appreciated.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Asking about save files. I am on a mac and I found the folder where mac stores the game info. When I download a save file I get player info 1 to 8. 8 files. Do I put the whole save folder in or just the 8 files? I tried it and when I restarted the game still no load option. Any help would be appreciated.
I don't know how it works on a mac, as I don't use one. but on a PC you simply place all 8 save files into the save folder
so that it looks like this
Screenshot_2020-12-05_030041.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Day 632, Walkthrough step 559. Michelle doesn't spawn when Emma is jogging. what to do?
You need to have spoken with Rebacca, in order for that to happen
But, if you are using my save "Completes 0.30" I've already placed a note in the post regarding that scene.

bigbay

Jul 28, 2018
Day 506, Walkthrough Step #602, I have no option to sneak to the backyard of Danielle's house, I've tried multiple times and I don't know what to do

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I'm having to start from scratch because I built a new computer, and even though it's freely available here, I still don't want to play this because I know it's going to be a 9-10 hour endeavour to get caught back up to where I was.

Gatekeeping his own game was the worst thing he could have done because even if I was inclined to pay people 10$ or more for 30 minutes of "gameplay", I wouldn't support this project because of how drawn out it is. He has effectively halted his growth and ensured that the only thing his Patreon can do is bleed off supporters.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm having to start from scratch because I built a new computer, and even though it's freely available here, I still don't want to play this because I know it's going to be a 9-10 hour endeavour to get caught back up to where I was.

Gatekeeping his own game was the worst thing he could have done because even if I was inclined to pay people 10$ or more for 30 minutes of "gameplay", I wouldn't support this project because of how drawn out it is. He has effectively halted his growth and ensured that the only thing his Patreon can do is bleed off supporters.
Actually you only need to pay $1 to play the game.
or
You can use the crack and saves provided.

Last edited:
Reactions: hooter

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Day 506, Walkthrough Step #602, I have no option to sneak to the backyard of Danielle's house, I've tried multiple times and I don't know what to do
It's not Danielle's house you need to sneak to the backyard it's Michelle's
try reading the step again
602. Go to Michelle's house at 21:00 and click on "Sneak to the backyard". Get the scene where Michelle shoves a big dildo in her ass (60 % by chance).

Reactions: TrashSifter
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes