edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
So right at the beginning then
For you progress with Kira, you need to have done a couple of things in locker involving her
and you need to progress with Adrianna
You see Kira's and Adrianna's progression are connected.

I won't say what you need to do, but if you want to find out, there's a walkthrough available (Hint- Section 0.20), which you can find by following the link in my signature.

20. Go to the bedroom and click on the painting to hide the spy camera. Come back at least the next day and click on the painting. Choose "Download video".
When Jason receives no video, come back the next day. When Jason receives the video, click on the painting again and choose "Pick up camera".
(You can watch "Video002" on the PC in Jason's room. Click on the PC and on "Video Library".)

Do you mean that I have to do that. Section 20 says this here

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
20. Go to the bedroom and click on the painting to hide the spy camera. Come back at least the next day and click on the painting. Choose "Download video".
When Jason receives no video, come back the next day. When Jason receives the video, click on the painting again and choose "Pick up camera".
(You can watch "Video002" on the PC in Jason's room. Click on the PC and on "Video Library".)

Do you mean that I have to do that. Section 20 says this here
No, that's step 20, you didn't the "0." part into account.
Section 0.20 starts with step 319

bigbay

Jul 28, 2018
It's not Danielle's house you need to sneak to the backyard it's Michelle's
try reading the step again
I kid you not I just tried your full save for version .31, which lead to that step and when I got to that step I still thought it was Danielle's house and then I reread it and realized it was Michelle's house, I'm so stupid, but thank you for the help man.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Asking about save files. I am on a mac and I found the folder where mac stores the game info. When I download a save file I get player info 1 to 8. 8 files. Do I put the whole save folder in or just the 8 files? I tried it and when I restarted the game still no load option. Any help would be appreciated.
Those 8 files should go in ~/Library/Application support/unity.KsTgames.The Twist

racove

Aug 28, 2020
Why did you download the same game five times? It doesn't give you five times whatever just because you did so? Sorry for being ironic, but, "Frankly, what the fuck are you talking about". (?)
kkkkkkk talking abount att every att i download it again and start from beginning

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
I've reached the point where I can't really advance without advancing the Kira route back in updatd 38 (need the key for Kevin and subsequently Adrianna, need her for Julia etc). I have never been able to initiate her route. She won't talk to me in the hallway. She tells me to leave when I see her in the locker room and I can't do anything while she is in the shower. Am I missing some other events or is mine bugged/broken?

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've reached the point where I can't really advance without advancing the Kira route (need the key for Kevin and subsequently Adrianna, need her for Julia etc). I have never been able to inmate her route. She won't talk to me in the halway. She tells me to leave when I see her in the locker room and I can't do anything while she is in the shower. Is mine bugged/broken?
Not bugged, broken, maybe
but you can try this
start by catching Kira in the locker room, you should see her then automatically leave
the head back to Jason's room and text Adrianna
For the rest you can check out section 0.20 (starts step 319) of the walkthrough

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
Not bugged, broken, maybe
but you can try this
start by catching Kira in the locker room, you should see her then automatically leave
the head back to Jason's room and text Adrianna
For the rest you can check out section 0.20 (starts step 319) of the walkthrough
I don't get the option to leave when I catch her in the shower. Jason says something about Adrianna with a cheerleader outfit and then she turns and catches me. I don't get any option to text Adrianna when I got to his room.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't get the option to leave when I catch her in the shower. Jason says something about Adrianna with a cheerleader outfit and then she turns and catches me. I don't get any option to text Adrianna when I got to his room.
Basically you did break the game, because you should not have been able to catch kira the shower at school at the time.
and you're meant to catch her in the locker room not the shower.
you've past too many triggers that involve Adriana and kira

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't the option to leave when I see Kira in the locker room. Jason says something about a cheerleader roleplay with Adrianna, then Kira catches me and I leave. When I go to Jaon's room, there is no option for texting Adrianna.
Which mean you still need to do things with Adrianna
Start with step 220 of the walkthrough

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I have a question.
Is there no gallery mode or CG mode in the game?
Do I have to play the game unconditionally?
Sorry. t's been so long since I've done it.
Walkthrough is enormous and complex.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have a question.
Is there no gallery mode or CG mode in the game?
Do I have to play the game unconditionally?
Sorry. t's been so long since I've done it.
Walkthrough is enormous and complex.
Sorry no, there's no galley mode
As for CG, the game is real-time 3D, so no pre-rendered images.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes