Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I guess the crack is usually shared within the same day right? Is there only one guy who come up with the crack?
There's no guarantee it will be the same day
Might be a couple of days, might be a week, you just have to be patient.

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
how do you mean?
Can you give me an example
I meant that I've not used the cheats much. When I've used it has been to skip the parts where in the walkthrough says for example: "keep repeating until score with Janice reaches 400". So no, I've not randomely added points without following the walkthrough.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I meant that I've not used the cheats much. When I've used it has been to skip the parts where in the walkthrough says for example: "keep repeating until score with Janice reaches 400". So no, I've not randomely added points without following the walkthrough.
ok thanks for clearing that up

Reactions: ultra_gecko

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No problem. Did you have a chance to try my save for the problem "Ask for anal training for Danielle" to Michelle?

Also, what's the difference between beta and final versions?
Not yet
And usually just bug fixes
Very very rarely there will be new content.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
No problem. Did you have a chance to try my save for the problem "Ask for anal training for Danielle" to Michelle?
I took a look a look at your save and unfortunately I could not find the reason for you not getting the option.
what I did find is you were missing the option to ask Michelle for Anal during the night visit.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
when I try to play i have the inventory opened but I cannot close it no matter what, any help?
It means the crack is not compatible with the version of the game you have
if it's 0.42Final
You'll have to wait for one to be made.

novares

Jan 2, 2018
787. Go to Danielle's house until 13:00 and knock on the door. She asks Jason to come inside. Click on "Talk about Janice's story". need save fo this step.....

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes