Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Does anyone have the changelog for 0.42final?
And i guess Anon4321 is a part of the developer team maybe even the owner?
If yes i have a question could it be possible to make the game scale for lower resolution? if you use 1280x1024or anything less than that the map will be cut off and the icons will overlap and you need to click further to the left instead of on the icon
Unfortunately I am neither the owner or part of the development team
and as for the change log it's normally just bug fixes in the final version of any update.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
how do you guys manage to play the 0.42? a crack exist?
As far as I know there's no crack for 0.42Final yet
Only way to play it right now, is to sign up to be a $1 patron and account

But there is one for 0.42Beta1, which you can find by following the link in my signature

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
There was a post briefly an hour ago sharing a file, claiming it's the crack. But deleted quick, so no idea how legit it was or just a malware attempt.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
With the high end pc this game has slow loads. I'll get headache. Room to room load screen times are 9-10 sec's and it kills my boner!

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If yes i have a question could it be possible to make the game scale for lower resolution? if you use 1280x1024or anything less than that the map will be cut off and the icons will overlap and you need to click further to the left instead of on the icon
Forgot to add regarding this
I'm sorry to say I don't see this happening, it would take too much time and difficulty to make work.
and in these days no body uses this type of monitor, or it's very rare to find someone who does. So hardly anyone is going to really accommodate it.
the best solution is to check windows mode and select the best resolution that fits your monitor.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
With the high end pc this game has slow loads. I'll get headache.
Unfortunately, it's not something that can be fixed easily. The game badly needs to be remade from the ground up, and not repeating the same mistakes (everything that can appear in a location is loaded at the same time, all but one hidden).

Short of forking out money for a newer/faster SSD, it's not getting faster any time soon.

Room to room load screen times are 9-10 sec's and it kills my boner!
Either your dick needs ritaline for "penile ADHD", or a high dose of a "little blue pill" :ROFLMAO:

Crazinar

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone know how to get another spy camera? I need one for the costume party with Julia and Michelle but when I try to buy one from the computer it says I already have one, even though I dont

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know how to get another spy camera? I need one for the costume party with Julia and Michelle but when I try to buy one from the computer it says I already have one, even though I dont
You can’t, you only get one camera, most likely you forgot to pick it up from somewhere
Check the following places
The Shower
The Painting in Janices room
The TV in Emma’s living room, after you mow her lawn

Crazinar

Jun 7, 2018
You can’t, you only get one camera, most likely you forgot to pick it up from somewhere
Check the following places
The Shower
The Painting in Janices room
The TV in Emma’s living room, after you mow her lawn
Ah thats probably it thank you :)

death48

Mar 29, 2019
someone can tell the diference in 0.42 beta 1 and 0.42 final? wich bugs they fixed or what new they added? or they didnt do anything?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
someone can tell the diference in 0.42 beta 1 and 0.42 final? wich bugs they fixed or what new they added? or they didnt do anything?
It would simply be bug fixes, and unless it's a game breaking, they usually don't mention which.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
If someone is willing to share the assembly-csharp.dll of the 0.42 final version, I might give it a go later

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes