d3vils2

Feb 21, 2019
[QUOTE = "lethalseconds, bài đăng: 4912725, thành viên: 2316218"]
Được rồi, vấn đề sẽ được khắc phục ngay bây giờ rõ ràng là nó đã xảy ra vì tôi đã đổi tên các biến : D đã xóa vết nứt cũ và thêm một bản mới
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
bạn làm như thế nào cảm ơn

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
okay issue should be fixed apparently it happened because i renamed variables :D
I don't know if you can pull it off but thx for the effort anyways, hopefully we can play the version soon. I don't like where this is going, do they think if they make us wait a few days/weeks to play their game we will suddenly start supporting them? There are devs who didn't bother with this BS and instead focused on their project now they are making millions, when will they learn that blocking access to their games doesn't help anybody? ffs. I like his game but for me to support him he needs to move on to his second game and graphics should be improved, the quality of the demo he released wasn't good enough. The Twist became outdated, he needs a fresh start from a solid foundation.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
works fine tested on new game and loaded game had no bugs.
Someone leaked The Twist 2 will be hard to work on two projects at the same time and The Twist 1 is far from done most of the patreon money probably goes to the team
He doesn't have to finish the project imo, as it already had a decent amount of content noone will bat an eye if he abandons The Twist and focuses on The Twist 2 but as I said with better graphics than shown on the demo. There is clearly a need for a visual update. I think it's sooner the better.

peterlui1128

Oct 2, 2018
i have two problem
1.how to Visit Billy’s house and have investigate a noise.
2. THERE is nothing in the drawer on the left (below the books)

Last edited:

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
i have two problem
1.how to Visit Billy’s house and have investigate a noise.
2. THERE is nothing in the drawer on the left (below the books)
depends on what you mean by noise? Jasons house that you have to investigate is that you pretty much have to go room by room until no rooms are left and you go back to your room. This is the Yuki pregnancy part with Kelly appearing in Jasons room at the end.

In terms of nothing in the drawer, the CD is not in the drawer on the left, it's on the bookshelf above the drawer on the left. Note here: you really only have a 1click option here. If you click on the drawer, she wakes up wondering where Jason is, so you have to go to her. Then repeat it until you get the CD.

goblolo691

Mar 29, 2018
857. After the first the Rachel's first scene at Danielle's camshow, then Jason will go to sleep he will get the 2nd part of the nightmare dream. From now on this dream will appear in Dreams list.

Doesn't work for me. There is no nightmare.

Reactions: owassuza

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
857. After the first the Rachel's first scene at Danielle's camshow, then Jason will go to sleep he will get the 2nd part of the nightmare dream. From now on this dream will appear in Dreams list.

Doesn't work for me. There is no nightmare.
it doesn't work for me either :(

Spectre101

Nov 28, 2019
Hey guys. Im looking for some games like- The Twist. I cant run this on my potato PC. So I need something similar.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Seems I've hit a little roadblock again. I am still trying to catch up, playing version 35 Final. (Like before I don't see a necessity to upgrade when I'm still far away from the 0.35 content as most earlier stuff should have been fixed.)

Problem: Danielle is sitting at 45 and I don't receive the final 5 points needed to progress. I'm at the beach at 14:00 every day and play through her cannonball / exposed breasts scene, and try to catch her as often as I can in the park and click through her dialogue.

One thing is most likely not related, but Rachel in the steps before those scenes in the WT is only at +3 Gentle instead of +5 (although I already received the third sex position).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that step 313 was most likely triggered early when waiting for Rebecca in the park. Question: Is there any way of receiving those 5 points the normal way or will I have to cheat those in the Hallway? (I still have stayed away from the cheat menu and just used it to check the clothing score from my last problem.)

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Seems I've hit a little roadblock again. I am still trying to catch up, playing version 35 Final. (Like before I don't see a necessity to upgrade when I'm still far away from the 0.35 content as most earlier stuff should have been fixed.)

Problem: Danielle is sitting at 45 and I don't receive the final 5 points needed to progress. I'm at the beach at 14:00 every day and play through her cannonball / exposed breasts scene, and try to catch her as often as I can in the park and click through her dialogue.

One thing is most likely not related, but Rachel in the steps before those scenes in the WT is only at +3 Gentle instead of +5 (although I already received the third sex position).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note that step 313 was most likely triggered early when waiting for Rebecca in the park. Question: Is there any way of receiving those 5 points the normal way or will I have to cheat those in the Hallway? (I still have stayed away from the cheat menu and just used it to check the clothing score from my last problem.)
Unfortunately the game isn’t set up to give you just the points you need.
If the action gives you 10, but you only need 5, you will not get those 5 extra points.
Which means you have two options
Do something in game that would reduce your points by 5, which for Danielle I don’t know what that would be, other than touching her breast when you visit her at her home.
Or
Use the hallway cheat to either increase or decrease her points by 5

Also note that Janice has an outfit score, but you’ll need the cheat mod to check it.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes