Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Unfortunately the game isn’t set up to give you just the points you need.
If the action gives you 10, but you only need 5, you will not get those 5 extra points.
Which means you have two options
Do something in game that would reduce your points by 5, which for Danielle I don’t know what that would be, other than touching her breast when you visit her at her home.
Or
Use the hallway cheat to either increase or decrease her points by 5

Also note that Janice has an outfit score, but you’ll need the cheat mod to check it.
Thanks as usual for your help. Since I apparently can't enter Danielle's house yet (I only get the "I shouldn't bother her" message) I decreased her score to 40 in the cheat menu, and the beach scene gave me the 10 for the maximum of 50 in 0.19.

About the outfit score, yeah, I remember you told me that last time. Wasn't a problem since I've had her in special outfits for a long time already so the threshold was not a problem and Julia continued to gain points even when the father was home, so I got her to the required points quite easily.

Reactions: rogan kim

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
the tan lines on Julia its still bug and not show what you pick any time return on basic swimsuit tanlines .... and where is the 3 option

nio12

Aug 12, 2017
Can't manage to trigger the "Talk about receptionist Yuki" in the step 719. That dialogue is not appearing even tho i already did the previous step. Any help?

Last edited:

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Do you know if something was added between 0.42 beta 1 and 0.42 Final?

I saw the added Adam's costume in the park, but that's it.

Anything else?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can't manage to trigger the "Talk about receptionist Yuki" in the step 719. That dialogue is not appearing even tho i already did the previous step. Any help?
Make sure you’ve completed all dialogue with michelle

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
This might've been asked already, but how to put tattoos on Rachel?
Go to Billy’s house and get her to invite you in for tea

Please note- if you have the incest patch installed, it will be more difficult to get the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3xtreme

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Go to Billy’s house and get her to invite you in for tea

Please note- if you have the incest patch installed, it will be more difficult to get the scene.
I don't get the option to customize her. Probably need to do smth first

HJZero

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone have a save file for ntr and non ntr. Got a new comp and have to do everyone over. It would really help me thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: Anon4321
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes