David9sk

May 17, 2020
please help :

i am sure for kelly and ask a friend to introduce me to ema but such a possibility is not there

but I can go with her for coffee during a break and there is only one possibility to ask for anal but if I click it -10

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
please help :
i am sure for kelly and ask a friend to introduce me to ema but such a possibility is not there
Switch between talking to Billy, Janice reading in the living room and Kelly in the pharmacy not in her apartment

please help :
but I can go with her for coffee during a break and there is only one possibility to ask for anal but if I click it -10
That's normal, you need to lose the 10 points to move onto the next stage, regarding getting Kelly to teach you about anal.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Saves at end 0.42 please, os format and my saves fly away ;P
Don't have the 0.42 yet, but you can grab the 0.41 saves from the link in my signature

Also, always make sure you make a copy of the AppData folder before formatting your OS

Nov 30, 2019
Where is the save file located in this game? i searched C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist and it's definitely not there

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
has anybody a compressed 0.42 version
and before anyone says that unity can not be compressed
unity website one of the forums says that unity files can be compressed

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
has anybody a compressed 0.42 version
and before anyone says that unity can not be compressed
unity website one of the forums says that unity files can be compressed
Unity has a build in compressor. Everything you see in unity is already compressed (spites, images). Before you ask this game has no images to extract.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Nestor

May 10, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help here.
I haven't played the game after 0.25 because my notebook couldn't support it.
---------
I downloaded 0.42 final_cracked from Mega. I downloaded a crack.
1.Should I crack the game or it is already cracked?
2.Should I press the button Connect to patreon before playing?.
3. I downloaded a 0.41 save but if I take the save from the 0.25 version would it work? I want to go though everything step by step.

I don't wanna mess up the game. So thank in advance.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Hey guys, I need some help here.
I haven't played the game after 0.25 because my notebook couldn't support it.
---------
I downloaded 0.42 final_cracked from Mega. I downloaded a crack.
1.Should I crack the game or it is already cracked?
2.Should I press the button Connect to patreon before playing?.
3. I downloaded a 0.41 save but if I take the save from the 0.25 version would it work? I want to go though everything step by step.

I don't wanna mess up the game. So thank in advance.
1 & 2. If the file says it's cracked, just click "Connect to patreon" and if it says "connected" and the "load button" is lit up than you're good to go.
3. I would say better to be safe than sorry and recommend grabbing the 0.25 save from the the link in my signature if you want to start from there. as, while I'm not 100% certain, since it's been a long while, anything save before 0.26, I think, won't work after the dev reworked the save system.

Reactions: Nestor

Nestor

May 10, 2017
1 & 2. If the file says it's cracked, just click "Connect to patreon" and if it says "connected" and the "load button" is lit up than you're good to go.
3. I would say better to be safe than sorry and recommend grabbing the 0.25 save from the the link in my signature if you want to start from there. as, while I'm not 100% certain, since it's been a long while, anything save before 0.26, I think, won't work after the dev reworked the save system.
Thanks, mate. I will just take one of your saves, maybe 0.35 and will find the walkthroughs. I can save only from my bed now, right?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks, mate. I will just take one of your saves, maybe 0.35 and will find the walkthroughs. I can save only from my bed now, right?
-Without the crack you can't save or load in any situation, you'll need to start a new game each time.
-With the crack you can save at anytime,(only quit and save) at any location.

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes