panove97

May 31, 2018
I'm not sure was this bug before or not, but when I first time come to Rachel'house while Billy is on the fishing, Rachel appears from the begining in latex outfit and tell Jason that she toke this from last stream, but I didn't come yet to this part with Danielle in walkthrough. Will appear opportunity to change her clothes for casual one after or not and are there any fix to this scene?
P.S. Also the new swimsuit of Danielle for lifeguarding didn't appear. The same model as casual lifeguard's swimsuit.

Last edited:

conqueror

Feb 17, 2018
Really? Let's see.

And then KST did something ambitious with The Twist.
Finally someone who can see difference from Twist to the other games. Developer has stated many times that he did some things wrong in the beginning so that is why we have long loading times today to change that he would need to rewrite the whole thing so he did something better he is dragging this game forward with it's problems but he is working on a new game at the same time that addresses those problems. Those of you that thing that he can *optimize* the game so you will be able to play on 10 year old low end computers same as other "picture" games will be disappointed it isn't going to happen.

Reactions: hooter

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
For those following Billy's Path
To repeat the pool scene, you need to wait 5-7 days and make sure Janice Does Not wear the mask

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Kdj0
It is not possible to download "all".
The link does not work.
When trying to download, it throws it to the F95 start page
odd
I tried re-attaching them and the same result, and it doesn't only happen with the new one, some old attachments as well
I've opened up a ticket and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

EDIT: I've re-attachment again, they seem to working so far, but let me know if otherwise

Last edited:
Reactions: anextour

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Kdj0

odd
I tried re-attaching them and the same result, and it doesn't only happen with the new one, some old attachments as well
I've opened up a ticket and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

EDIT: I've re-attachment again, they seem to working so far, but let me know if otherwise
Still throwing an error.
It is also impossible to upload a picture, most likely this is already a problem with the site.
Can you upload all saves to mega or google?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Still throwing an error.
It is also impossible to upload a picture, most likely this is already a problem with the site.
Can you upload all saves to mega or google?
If you head back to the post, you'll a mega link you can use

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If you head back to the post, you'll a mega link you can use
Just an update for you, the three newest don't attachments don't work.
Two just go to F95 main page like anextour says ("complete non-incest 0.42" and "all saves 0.4-0.42") and the Complete 0.42 incest saves gets "Secure Connection Failed".

Can't remember off hand if there's a limit on attachments, but you might have hit it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Two just go to F95 main page like anextour says ("complete non-incest 0.42" and "all saves 0.4-0.42") and the Complete 0.42 incest saves gets "Secure Connection Failed".

Can't remember off hand if there's a limit on attachments, but you might have hit it.
There is currently a problem with uploading files. Waiting for Sam to fix it.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Was notified it's a server issue, which they're currently working on.

In the mean time I've set up a temporary Mega link until the server issue is fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes